[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only dream I ever have … is it the surface of the sun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: sunshine2007720p300mbun_2.jpg (51 KB, 1060x444) Image search: [Google]
sunshine2007720p300mbun_2.jpg
51 KB, 1060x444
>Only dream I ever have … is it the surface of the sun? Everytime I shut my eyes … it's always the same.

Does anyone else love this film?
>>
No, you are the only one.
>>
>but muh third act
is the plebbiest criticism I've ever heard for a piece of kino.
>>
>>67401514
The third act had the best scenes of the entire film.
>>
its like 2001 A Space Odyssey, as in "watch the first two thirds then turn it off and think of a better ending yourself" kind of a movie.
>>
>>67401569
The third act would've been improved significantly if the Pinbacker confrontation was the original scene. But instead they decided to give it an action beat to help the plebs maintain their attention.
>>
>>67401612
the scene at the end where they go into the sun is the best one.
>>
peaky blinders s3 WHEN
>>
File: KANEDA.png (108 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
KANEDA.png
108 KB, 500x206
>>67401379
I like it famchu
>>
>>67401647
What the fuck was he anyway? why was he all distorted? did constant exposure to the sun have some spoopy effect on him or was it some sort of symbolic representation of his state of mind?
>>
This movie was comfy as fuck.

I like how the whole crew, even before everything goes to shit, is 99% sure that it's a one-way trip and are all pretty chill about this.
>>
>>67401379
I do. This is in my top 10 favorite movies. I really dig the atmosphere in this movie.
>>
Stupid sexy Icarus One beacon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-r4pPrHarw
>>
are there any more movies with this type of vibe? not necessarily sci-fi, but similar atmosphere?
>>
>>67404261
Moon? Armageddon?
>>
>>67402710
probably some space-time magic/metaphore from sun exposure
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.