[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they kill the only fat girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: denise-155654.jpg (82 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
denise-155654.jpg
82 KB, 655x380
Why did they kill the only fat girl?
>>
>fat
>years after the fucking apocalypse
deserved it
>>
>>67398109
its fucking genetics asshole
>>
>>67398109
She lived in a sheltered community with access to as much food as she wanted.
>>
but Olivia is still alive. (The woman who manages the stockroom)

Denise was an obvious mechanism for Daryl's arc
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 289x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 289x473
So Tara can go back to the dick
>>
File: image024.gif (96 KB, 346x550) Image search: [Google]
image024.gif
96 KB, 346x550
>the only doctor in town goes out FOR NO RAISIN!
>let me just open this door then instantly fall backwards FOR NO RAISIN
>for a cooler that had EMPTY SODA CANS
>then let me give some bullshit speech ABOUT MY CUNT LICKER

>bullseye

it's like they wanted me to be happy with her dying

>>67398158
that shit threw me off because they're identical and they showed her right after burying fatty #1
>>
Also with the only Alexandrian doctor dead, Maggie has more incentive to go to hilltop
>>
>>67398109

Just wait till Based Negan meets the woman in charge of Alexandria's rations during an inspection.
>>
>>67398168
Tara/Rosita forever, I dont care what the actors say
>>
>>67398211
>Just wait till Based Negan meets the woman in charge of Alexandria's rations during an inspection.
hopefully it'll be like the jelly donut scene in full metal jacket
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 736x1104
>>67398232
God that would be a threesome I would pay to be apart of.
>>
Since Denise took Abes death, I feel like this is how it'll go down.

Maggie will miscarry to give her the toughness she gets from Glenn dying in the comics, Abe will take Glenn's Lucille death because the writer is too scared to kill off anyone from the atlanta 5, but first they'll fake us out with a Daryl "death"
>>
>>67398268
jesus christ, dropping this 9/10 for a chimp
>>
>>67398109
Maybe she was morbidly obese before the apocalypse. Like, she weighed 500 lbs, and the apocalypse took off 300 lbs.

Or maybe the town was keeping her well-fed...you know, just in case.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 470x704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 470x704
>>67398463
Abrahams a fucking retard
>>
>>67398248
Worse. Negan verbally rekts her from the minute he sees an obese woman monitoring the rations.
>>
>>67398194
It was a very satisfying death after seeing her act like a retard the entire episode.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (19 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
19 KB, 400x225
>>67398041
They didn't you retard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.