[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pleb/ here? >Be me >Go tomorrow to see BvS >Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Who /pleb/ here?

>Be me
>Go tomorrow to see BvS
>Will enjoy it regardless
>Come back and enjoy watching everyone cry and shit-post on here

It's a win-win for me
>>
>Be me
>Don't see shit movie
>I save £20
>Stay here and enjoy watching /tv/ make amusing quips and images about this dreadful movie
>>
>>67396397
How do you know if its shit if you havent watched it yet
>>
>>67396489
Because someone told him and he has too much cow-shit for a brain to make his own mind up
>>
>day before embargo lifts
>friend asks if i want to go see the movie with him
>decide why not since i'm not doing anything on friday
>see the reviews
>send him the rotten tomatoes link
>"I don't think I want to see this now."
>mfw
>>
File: BvS will be good.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
BvS will be good.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>
>won't see it
>will enjoy the shitposting in here regardless

Win-win for me, too.
>>
>>67396489
>>67396397

Everything from the trailer to the leaked footage to the plot synopsis exposes this movie to be trash.

Critical consensus aside this movie is a fucking trainwreck for edgelord teens who mistake dark for deep and who think putting a "serious tone" on a movie with prophetic dreams/possible time travel, zombie monsters, and Lex Landis's piss jar somehow makes it more adult.

You'll throw your money at this shit and go straight into denial the same way folks did for Phantom Menace and the prequels, and that's fine, just remember you're enjoying fast food masquerading as a nice restaurant.
>>
>>67396348

>pirate movie
>shitpost about it on /tv/
>no money spent

It's a win-win for me
>>
>>67397250
And yet you'll be home crying yourself to sleep with a false air of superiority.

Remember, you're not even fast food, you're dry bread.
>>
>>67396656
You're a gentleman and an inspiration to us all
>>
I have a job so paying for a movie on a Friday night is no big deal for me.
>>
>>67397345
>all this IMAX projection
>>
>>67396656
Lol what faggotty sheep. Cuck your father.
>>
File: 1457364544774.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1457364544774.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>67396348

AHAHAHAHAHA THIS GUY HERE ENJOYS MOVIES!! 100 100
>>
File: BeXzcrk[1].png (654 KB, 797x480) Image search: [Google]
BeXzcrk[1].png
654 KB, 797x480
>>67397437
>>
My opinions aren't formed based on what flabby white guys on the Internet think.
>>
>>67397603
So you take the opinions of fit black guys?
>>
>>67396348
>>Will enjoy it regardless
But that's just as bad as people who go watch it when they know they'll hate it regardless.
>>
>>67398393
But they are angry, I'll be happy.
>>
>>67396489
When will this meme argument die
>>
>>67397946
My wife certainly does.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.