[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here loves The Lost World just as much as the first one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: lost-world-spielberg.jpg (51 KB, 740x465) Image search: [Google]
lost-world-spielberg.jpg
51 KB, 740x465
Who here loves The Lost World just as much as the first one?
>>
>>67396030
I love both,
>>
>>67396030

Is he directing dino?
How can dino understand human?
>>
>>67396030
Worst of the four.
>>
>>67396096
He talks to them.He wins their trust. And then he kills them.
>>
>>67396030
I never understood what was wrong with the second. I loved it almost as much as the first.
>>
>>67396030
....I do.
>>
>>67396030
Reporting it, it's not as strong as the first (and Vince Vaughn's character should have died a horrible death) but I absolutely love the creepy island vibe and the soundtrack (not to mention the Rex scenes were GOAT)

I actually love the first three movies a lot and kind of wish they made a tv series about humans trapped on Isla Sorna.
>>
>>67396030
It has amazing scenes that standalone, the movie as a whole can be a mess, but it's definitely better than JWorld
>>
>>67396105
It's the second best of the series. How can you possibly prefer Jurassic world to this?
>>
>>67396030

JP is a masterpiece, the lost world is a shithouse movie with the occassional good scene, so no.
>>
Jurassic Park 3 is better than the Lost World. Atleast that was generic Hollywood dreck from the ground-up, rather than an unceremonious butchering of top-tier source material that was TLW. Pete Postlethwaite's Tembo character was the only glimmer of hope in that giant turd. The film that made me drop Spielberg.
>>
>>67396450
>an unceremonious butchering of top-tier source material that was TLW
Are you implying the first movie was a faithful adaptation of the novel.

L
O
L
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 724x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 724x646
>tfw Jurassic World didn't have the same feeling of the first three movies at all
It really felt different without any of the original main characters back besides Dr. Wu (but no one gave a fuck about him).
>>
>>67396151

>And then he kills them.

Why do that? MONSTER.
>>
>>67396030
Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World have made me appreciate The Lost World
>>
The Lost World has the better soundtrack, those fucking bongos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6Jb_1-63fc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU

Also based Roland and the vehicles
>>
Everything was fine until they arrived in San Diego
>>
>>67396503
... I, uh, think, uh, hes, uh, implying that, uh, it was a butchering of the source material.

uh
>>
>>67396338
I also hate Jurassic World.
This is my rating:
JP1 > JP3 > JW = LW.
Contrary to most people I actually like JP3.
>>
>>67396030
Spooky movie
And holy fuck was that trailer scene tense
>>
I God, there is this kind of people...
>>
idk, the rape scene in the JW felt really outta place..
>>
>>67396151
I hope Traci gets ovarian cancer
>>
>>67399703
I know right? That Carnotaurus nearly split Owen's ass in half!
>>
people who like TLW need to be euthanized
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 640x360
>>67396190
>>67396450
Personally I think that Nostalgia Critic's rambling """""reviews"""""" further damaged LW and JP3. After he made videos about them, his flock of underaged sheep jumped on the bandwagon and hated on the films because their precious Allah-type Doug Walker said they were bad.
>>
>>67399932
JP sequels apologists are as bad as the Star Wars prequels apologists.

No dumbass everyone hated those movies when they came out there's a reason that JP 3 had almost no budget, it was because no one cared about or wanted a sequel after how bad lost world was.
>>
>>67399995
Explain Jurassic World then.
>>
>>67400188
Nah. They'll just defend it because of muh nostalgia
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 310x162
>>67399137
Allen!
>>
Pure dino kino 2bh, they really spared no expense
>>
>>67400397
>Nah.

is there an award for debating skills because I think this anon just swept away the competition
>>
>>67400188
simple

over 20 years later and all the babbies with too much autism and ADD for a movie made in 1992 demanded another dinosaur movie.
>>
JP 10/10
TLW 9/10
JPIII 5/10
JW 5/10
>>
>>67400680
Nah.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.