[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Henry, I know you're reading this It's not your fault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (709 KB, 598x599) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
709 KB, 598x599
Henry, I know you're reading this

It's not your fault
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 550x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 550x271
>>67395567
Can we save him?
>>
>>67395672
Henry is wasted on A hack director like Zack. It's a shame because with the right script and direction, I feel like he had the makings of an exceptional Superman rather than just a good one.
>>
Should we start a fundraiser for Henry?
>>
>>67396318
For what? Hair plugs?
>>
>>67396318
We can start a kickstarter
>>
>>67396263
It's kinda like Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
He was great for the part, but almost everyone else involved with the films was a shit.

Henry, you're a good dude. Ask Ben if you can be in his next Boston Crime drama!
>>
>>67395567
I feel bad for him.
I know he wanted the movie to be good and cares for the character.
Same for Ben Affleck.
Not their faults they are surrounded by fucking hacks who can't write a decent movie to save their lives.
>>
>>67395567
Henry is a god, the perfect Superman. Too bad Hack Snydee has to fuck it all up
>>
>>67396401

Ben was hit much harder. Look at the latest interview.

He looks like he's about to cry.
>>
>>67396436
Post it please.
>>
>>67395567
he's a very handsome man, but he doesnt have a very memorable face that stands out.

I wouldnt recognise him on the street.
>>
I think if he played superman in the right director's hands he would have been great.
>>
>>67396436
>"henry I can't take this anymore"
>"ben it'll be fine, we'll be okay"
>"no... I can never go back to the Mosque after this..."
>"ben be cool, it's the after party, we'll be fine."
>"I'm sorry my friend. ALLAHU ACKBAR!"
>>
stop posting this homo
>>
>>67395567
Henry if you are reading this you I want you to know you did a great job with the material given to you. You have the makings of a wonderful Superman and I hope you will have a chance to prove it to everyone.
>>
>>67395567
Henry, force Zack to drink bleach and save yourself. You don't owe Zack a thing. You never did.
>>
Could he get a role in a marvel film?
>>
>>67396318
A fundraiser just to get some people to beat the hell out of hack snyder and refrain hiim from ever directing anything at all, he can't get away with this someone needs to stop this criminal who has ruined countless of adaptations and careers there are people who have been publicly executed for much less
>>
>>67395567
He's a great pick for superman, too bad the movie is full of hacks, a jew skeleton and Ben al habibi.
>>
>>67395567
dem titties
>>
>>67396436
>I need to makeup for shitty daredevil
>Fuck I screwed up again and my wife divorced me
JUST
>>
>>67395567
its clearly none of the actors fault here.

Though Gadot isn't even a model not an actor so jury is still out on where or not she'll be terrible down the line.

If you are fan of DC at this point just hope that Affleck gets to do his own Batman thing and that Cavil manages to do some superman without Snyder.
>>
henry come fuck my wife
>>
>>67396318
A fundraiser to fly in Chris Evans so he can give him a hug.
>>
>>67395567
Dear Henry,

It's a mess. I'll be honest, someone fucked up. Multiple people fucked up.
But it's not your fault. It's nor your fault, Henry, it isn't. Everyone can tell you put your whole into this role, you were one of the only saving graces of this film.

And it's not that bad, you know? It's getting a lot of bad reception now, but in the whole scheme of things it's still being very underrated.
Listen, you did well. You succeeded. Anyone can tell that much. So don't go around feeling like you've fallen, you haven't. You'll keep rising from this point on for sure, regardless of the critical response to this one singular film in your career.

Keep your head up, everything's fine.
>>
I really liked Henery in that 60s spy movie. The movie its self was forgettable but Henery if you are reading this you where very good in it
>>
>I feel bad for a mediocre actor who has so much money he never has to work again.

???

Does Cavil come across as the kind of guy who genuinely loves the craft or something? His body of work would suggest otherwise
>>
>>67395567
Dude's charismatic. A shame they have him as sad supes most of the time.
>>
Does he actually come here?
I know he plays WoW. That's about it
>>
File: 2000 yard stare.jpg (293 KB, 468x490) Image search: [Google]
2000 yard stare.jpg
293 KB, 468x490
>Henry will have to defend drowning horses for the rest of his life
>>
What the hell is happening here? It's like shill overload. Or is just few guys pushing Hack Snyder meme? We'll never know.
>>
>>67396751
>Everyone can tell you put your whole into this role

there was no room for him to put his whole into this role.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.