[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You...you ever been tired, Red?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (2 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
2 KB, 480x360
>You...you ever been tired, Red?
>>
Bernthal is too good of an actor for capeshit.
>>
>>67395291
best scene in season 2
>>
>The last time I see her, I'd be holding her lifeless body in my arms. Meat was spilling out of her, Red. The place where her face used to be.
>>
>>67395490
>daredevil's tears coming out from under his mask

it really was a beautiful scene
>>
Literally no range
>>
>>67396010
Well, he plays angry assholes - but a wide range of angry assholes. His character in Fury was quite different from his character in The Wolf of Wall Street, even though both were assholes.
>>
Too bad the season turned to shit after the 4th episode.
>>
>>67396279
It really did. Could have been one of the best Marvel productions ever if it ditched the lame ninja zombie horseshit just focused on Frank/Matt.
>>
Is daredevil worth watching?
I have free time and feel like binging a show
>>
>>67396279
It turned into shit the moment Punisher left the screen.

As a Daredevil show it was pure garbage in many ways worse than S1.

Good stuff:
Punisher
Kingpin

Bad stuff:
Everything else
>>
>>67396430
Starts out fucking great and gets pretty fucking tedious and lame after episode 4 (once they introduce Elektra and The Hand).

Still worth watching for Based Bernthal, though.
>>
>>67396279
Why does everyone keep saying this meme? It wasn't that bad after episode 4.
>>
>>67396681
Because it's when Frank's act ends and Elektra's shitty act begins.

Some of the other episodes are good though, like episode 9. That prison fight scene was great.
>>
>>67396456
>It turned into shit the moment Punisher left the screen.

Exactly.
>>
>>67396373

>Zombies

I thought they were going to introduce Vampires to the MCU with 'The Farm' and the coffin. Thought shit was going to get real and they would set up Blade
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.