[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate Crazy Ex-Girlfriend so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Crazy-Ex-Girlfriend-779x400.jpg (50 KB, 779x400) Image search: [Google]
Crazy-Ex-Girlfriend-779x400.jpg
50 KB, 779x400
Why does /tv/ hate Crazy Ex-Girlfriend so much?
>>
>>67394820
/tv/ hates women
>>
>>67394820

Do you have that pic of her on the street waving to the cameras? She was really cute there.
>>
>>67394820
Because it reminds me that Rachel Bloom is not smothering me to death with her huge jiggly thighs right at this very moment and that makes me upset.
>>
>>67395039
Are her feet in it? If so, Wikifeet probably has it.
>>
I literally fucking hate it just because you fucking spammed her and tried to get me to think this fat cow was hot

I would have probably started watching it if you didn't do that shit
>>
I'm indifferent to it, I just hate the fact that you've been shilling it for over a year.
>>
because it got spammed by one single autist who made people think he was a shill

same reason people hate miss alice despite her being a pure kiwi cutie
>>
i imagine the board thats for kids who watch super heroes movies and tv all day is pretty fat and you know how that goes over with the ladies
>>
>>67394820
i hate every cw show because of excessive promoing, for some reason even when I am watching other channels i still get assaulted by cw promos
>>
>>67394820
>Why does /tv/ hate Crazy Ex-Girlfriend so much?
Because fo you idiot, if you didn't make a thread every fucking day, people would probably watch this shit show, they watch other shittier shows. So yeah if because of you.
>>
>>67394820
I dont hate it. I hate her for making me adore her
>>
File: 1255610961251.png (42 KB, 526x472) Image search: [Google]
1255610961251.png
42 KB, 526x472
>>67395152
what this guy said
>>
>>67395112
>>67395194
>>67395242
I checked the archive and found literally no threads. Are you sure you're not imagining shit? Maybe >>67394984 has a point, you're just triggered by women
>>
She still hasn't stopped removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

When she does, then we'll talk.
>>
File: autism.png (310 KB, 802x1037) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
310 KB, 802x1037
>>67395606
>>
>>67395794
>a thread about a show every 5 days or so
Wow. That must be terrible if you spend your entire life on this site.
>>
>>67395794
#REKT
>>
>>67394820

its shit?
>>
>>67395794
Holy shit, an appropriate amount of threads for a low view show. So much shilling
>>
I haven't watched a minute of it but I have 30+ webms of it downloaded
>>
>kikes and slopes - the show
>>
>>67396690
Would probably get more viewers if it was called Kikes and Slopes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.