[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best show on television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Best show on television
>>
>>67392629
Yeah but it's not tho, is it?
>>
>>67392653
Sorry it's not Arrow or Flash or Agents of SHIELD of Capeshit Mandrama #644 or Game of Thrones
>>
>>67392701
>so beta he has to apologize for liking a shitty show
>>
Is this good like Sopranos/Mad Men character driven good or Breaking Bad/Fargo plot driven good?
>>
>>67392751
a deft mixture of the two honestly.
>>
File: americans 69.webm (3 MB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
americans 69.webm
3 MB, 1280x718
Best show airing right now.
>>
>>67393057
UNF
>>
>>67392751
It's in between, it's not sopranos tier in a long shot mainly because they are two completely different shows, but it definitely surpasses brba in my opinion
>>
/Tv/ is full of shit. When I was said I like this show back in October, everyone told me I'm pleb and should stay off /tv/. Now they like it?
>>
>>67393988
I've been making threads about it since 2013.
>that pedo episode where Henry beats the pedo with a bottle and then wets his pants
Paige is best girl.
>>
>>67393057

lmao

#cucked
>>
>>67394016
That episode made me think Henry was going to be the new recruit espceysince Paige was so oblivious to the situation.
>>
>>67393057
Why would the door be unlocked? Give me a fucking break...
>>
>>67392629
too bad /tv/ won't listen
>>
>>67394159
Why would it be locked? Because they fucking? They thought the kids were asleep and wouldn't disturb them
>>
>>67392629
is the Americans actually amazing? or just pretty good like Justified which is somewhat overhyped
>>
>>67394274
cucked-the show
>>
>>67394274
Just watch the show and you will understand
>>
>>67394274
It's a lot more serious than Justified which I guess people would mistake for being good. There's also less indiscriminate murder and when murder does happen it's quick and detached like The Sopranos rather than drawn out and dramatic like Justified. I also enjoy the period it takes place in, with Reagan scaring the shit out of everybody. I feel like the creators have a lot of ambition and are mostly living up to their expectations. Justified was good but it got way too into its own world around season 4.
>>
>skeletor teaching new mind tricks
>lizard handing over scary shit
>nina stepping her shit up
>philip embracing memes
>elizabeth gonna getting paige'd
>stan remaining oblivious
>everyone getting dragged deeper and deeper into bullshit

it's good but shit needs to hit the fan this season. too many things to neatly wrap up at this point.
>>
>>67392629
>best show
what is Rectify, Mr Trebek?
>>
>>67394767
real ranking:
1. The Leftovers
2. Rectify
3. The Americans
4. Bloodline
5. The People vs OJ Simpson
>>
>>67394810
can't get into The Leftovers. i've tried, it just doesn't appeal to me. however, i do dig Bloodline, The Americans, and The Americans, i just don't find the latter to be great, just good to okay. the daughter storyline took way too long to get interesting, the protagonist's other wife drags the show down, too. i'd say House of Cards is high up on my list. haven't seen the OJ series yet.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.