[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Jay, what did you think of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
So, Jay, what did you think of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?
>>
Jay hated it.

Mike loved it.

Jay backpedaled to avoid upsetting Mike and decided that he loved it too.
>>
File: 80.png (470 KB, 621x345) Image search: [Google]
80.png
470 KB, 621x345
Well I liked it Mike, but I wouldn't end it with a footage of 9/11
>>
At least they will have made their opinion based on actually viewing the movie. Every other faggot here who hasn't even seen it will switch from completely hating it now because muh rotten tomatoes, to parroting RLM's opinion once the new hitb goes out.
>>
>>67392355
you're mixing mike and jay up
>>
>>67392531
you've never seen a single one of their vidoes, have you?
>>
File: jay23.jpg (19 KB, 290x311) Image search: [Google]
jay23.jpg
19 KB, 290x311
THIS THREAD IS BORDERLINE EXPERIMENTAL
>>
>>67392554
look at the me him her video
>>
>>67392498
> Every other faggot here who hasn't even seen it will switch from completely hating it now because muh rotten tomatoes
This. Have you seen Douge's facebook? He's doing the same thing.
>>
>>67392498
I like how you think they are going to like it any more than the general audiences.
>>
I predict this exact moments will happen

>"So Mike, what did you think of Superman: Dawn of Batman Justices?"

>Mike sighs and looks at the camera
>"Well if you hated Man of Steel, you're gonna hate this"
>>
Well, Mike, I think that the movie fucked my shit up
>>
>>67392298
WHEN WILL THEY MAKE IT I CAN"T WAIT?
>>
I wish they'd create a /u18/ board for kids to discuss their favourite movies
>>
>>67393170
They had a >>>/fk/ years ago
>>
>>67393170
I know it must suck not being able to discuss your favorite movies, kiddo :(
>>
>Batman and Spiderman is the latest Marvel Comics film from DC Studios. In it, Batman attempts to save the city from The Joker, played by Heath Ledger. Jay, what did you think to....
>>
>>67392554

Mike have been backpeddling like crazy lately to not offend people who give him money, Jay is going full critic even if Landis fucking shit directed it.
>>
>>67393546
>Mike basically begging Max Landis to come back
>>
Is it up yet
Can someone leak it
>>
>>67393685
It won't be out before next week
>>
>>67393758
Damn
>>
Mike didn't care for it (but liked some elements)

Jay will think it was unorganized, loud and too Hollywood.

Rich Evans will pretend to like it then ultimately hate it.
>>
BATMAN SMASH
>>
They should make fun of all the unemployed fat white guys hitting f5 on a rotten tomatoes page the other day.
>>
max landis
>>
>>67393170
they did, it's called /tv/
>>
any patreonfags have word on when the next hitb comes out?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.