[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXCLUSIVE: MAJOR SHAKE-UP FOR WARNER BROS AND DC - WB EXECS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Batman Versus Superman.webm (3 MB, 778x436) Image search: [Google]
Batman Versus Superman.webm
3 MB, 778x436
EXCLUSIVE: MAJOR SHAKE-UP FOR WARNER BROS AND DC - WB EXECS AND SNYDER ON SUICIDE WATCH

>It's clear now that the long-awaited Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice has been met with some pretty harsh reactions from critics, holding close to a 40% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
>I recently spoke with a source at Warner Bros who took part in a late-night conference call with execs following the initial flood of negative reviews. The call was moderated by exec Steve Spira and included many of the higher-ups at WB. Here's what my source had to say:

>-"WB execs are shitting their pants. If [Batman V Superman] makes less than a billion, [Zack] Snyder is out and Justice League will be delayed 8 months."

>-"Chris Nolan is being courted as a producer and George Miller, David Yates, Louis Letterier, and Vincenzo Natali are all being courted to take over Justice League."

>-"Wonder Woman is undergoing major rewrites. Specifically, WW needs to be reworked as a standalone film incase of a soft reboot. Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern Corps are all on the chopping block too."

>-"Investors are planning a major takeover if [Batman V Superman] flops and have plans to install a board that will order the universe to be rebooted."

>http://www.moovienews.com/20160323-major-shakeup-for-warnerbros-and-dc.

JUST
>>
EXCLUSIVE REPOST
>>
File: lel.jpg (55 KB, 683x338) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
55 KB, 683x338
>>67391984
No matter how shit it is, people will still go to see it.
>>
>>67392020
Nice try Snyder, next time try hiring someone with tits to play Wonder Woman.
>>
*unzips dingus*
shake this up
>>
I will surely believe

MOOvienews
>>
>>67392197
Yeah, because it's so hard to believe the Warner Bros. is unhappy with the reception of the movie, right?
>>
>>67392329

they wont have meetings until after the first weekend box office receipts come in
>>
>>67391984
>SNYDER ON SUICIDE WATCH
I don't know if this real but I fucking hope he at least gets canned
>>
Why does Batman keep using that tiny gasmask thing in your webm even after all the gas is gone?
>>
/tv/ is Marvel's biggest PR firm
>>
>>67391984
>George Miller disgracing himself to direct DC
Yeah no, he's gonna deny that shit 24/7 and go make Mad Max 5 like people want him to do
>>
File: 1457849833668.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1457849833668.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>67391984
>Man of Steel was shit
>everybody expecting Batman v Superman to be good just because Batman's in it
Fucking dumb money people, I could have told them years ago this wasn't going to work
>>
This movie flopping ends Snyders career right?
>>
Just rename this place tmz already
>>
>>67393363
People thought Hack Snyder could pull his head out of his ass and not make Man of Slaughter 2

We were wrong
>>
>>67393124

But he was originally tapped to do Justice League beforehand.

Hope he either does something original yet still action packed or MM5
>>
my dad works for DC

he says Disney is buyoing thems oon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.