[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is in the wrong here /tv/ since you love Rotten Tomatoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (166 KB, 792x656) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
166 KB, 792x656
So who is in the wrong here /tv/ since you love Rotten Tomatoes that much.

Better rated than almost any show.
>>
>I AM RETARDED AND DON'T KNOW HOW ROTTEN TOMATOES WORKS

tv shows are also rated differently
>>
>>67392017

who cares? the point is the final note, that's all you are going to see on dvd covers, wikipedia articles, etc
>>
>>67391957
Movie "critics" are well regarded because of that fag Ebert. Also, Marvel(well, Disney) appears to be the only company buying critics.
You could probably buy a favorable tv review from one of those plebs with a MacChicken a soda and 3 contraband cigarettes.
>>
>>67392053
>11 critics in arrow
>100+ in BvS
>>
>>67392239

normies, meaning every single RT follower, wont pay attention to that small number when they have a big one in front of them
>>
>>67392275
>100%
>Not labeled as fresh
Yeah, it's quite clear.
>>
>>67392330

season is not over, retard
>>
File: bvsscorert.jpg (63 KB, 504x364) Image search: [Google]
bvsscorert.jpg
63 KB, 504x364
>>67391957

Who should I believe? The audience or the critics?
>>
>>67393306
considering the critics have been obviously paid by marvel, i'd go with the audience
>>
>>67393306
Just pretend to hate it like everyone else who's dick was hard the entire time, but are ashamed to admit it.

We don't want to lose our cred, we've got to follow the critics.
>>
>>67393306
All 102 rotten reviews are paid Marvel shills
Also ignore the fact that the Audience score is going down as more people actually watch it
>>
>>67393481
WARNER JEWS VS. DISNEY JEWS
seems like Disney jews have the upper hand.
>>
>>67393306
>100+ negative reviews

That really says everything you need to know.
Plus, the audience score has been dropping nearly every hour.
>>
>>67391957

>8.1

Worse than Twilight Princess lol
>>
>>67393306
Audience are plebs. Critics are almost always right, that's why they're critics in important newspapers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.