[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you, I liked it. Go watch it yourselves and make up your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
Fuck you, I liked it.

Go watch it yourselves and make up your own minds instead of being sheep.
>>
>>67391543
>liking false capekino
Nice try Warner shill
>>
He's right! Go see it! I don't care if you don't like it as long as you pay for your tickets!
>>
>>67391543
ok

and who are you?
>>
It's too late for that. The people who will watch it on the 25th and onward will have marvel's cock so far up their ass that they'll go into the movie already hating it.
>>
>>67391571
Boy, you're a special kind of retard aren't you? How can you say you don't like it if you haven't even seen it yet, you dumb bastard.
>>
>>67391543
I gave it a 3/10, made up my own mind as well.
>>
>>67391543
Going to see it tonight OP.
I probably will like it even more than expected thx to all the hate i've been hearing.
Expectations are way too low at this point.
>>
>>67391586
Yeah man, that must be it. Can't be that it was a hamfisted, grimdark clusterfuck.

Just as likely there'll be a lot of DCucks walking into it determined to like it.
>>
>>67391543
>wanting people to pay to see this

Hello ZACK
>>
>>67391543
>p-please buy a ticket
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>67391619
I have. It's not even funny bad, just a chore to sit through.
>>
>>67391543
I'm sure you "making up your own mind" was forcing yourself to like it because you're a contrarian faggot or a DC shill.
>>
I'll pirate it if that makes you feel any better OP:
>>
>>67391543
bravo OP.

Bravo.

I'm not being ironic, I really mean it OP.
>>
>>67391543
Went into it with low expectations.

First half was okay to good, good fight sequence, lost itself trying to set up Justice league. 5/10 still better then Sucker Punch.
>>
I'll get drunk and watch the camrip familia
>>
>>67391543
Lots of us have seen it, moron.
>>
>>67391649
>dcucks
slapping cuck onto a phrase doesnt make a good insult, kiddo. just because you like your favorite word from pol doesn't mean it actually works in the real world
>>
I work at a cinema and i only payed a dollar for my ticket.

I still regret paying a dollar for this piece of shit.
>>
The contrarian meme is real.

>[Media says it'll be the best movie ever]
>HUH HUH HUH, IT'LL SUCK, HUH HEH HEH
>[Media says it's actually crap]
>WELL, HUH, YEAH, I LIKED IT, HUH, YOU'RE A PELBULAN
>>
>>67391543
Maybe you should buy a few dozen tickets to help out. Every penny counts, that's what Zack the Hack says.
>>
you goiy- i mean guys are stupid
how can you dislike this movie if you haven't paid for a ticket for the imax screening of batman vs superman??
>>
>>67391543
why would I go see it? It's getting critically panned. I don't have the time to give every movie a chance. I'm going to trust the critics did their job on this one rather than trust a likely viral marketer.
>>
>>67391543
>Forced to say something nice about this film.

Jeremy Irons’ Alfred is the best Alfred.
>>
>>67391807
indeed he's the only good thing
>>
>>67391710
>lying on the internet
>>
>>67391749
What is more important in your life ?
>>
Here comes the Warner shills.
>>
>>67391916

Probably the 2 and a half hours i'm never getting back that i wasted on this movie.
>>
>>67391841
Wouldn't mind seeing a Al-alfki batman film as long as Irons comes back as alfred.
>>
>>67391543
It had a few good moments but all in all, it was just another Synder's "All flash, no substance"

He should have gone LITERAL with the comics. I mean just like Watchmen.
>>
>>67391543
F A L S E C A P E K I N O
>>
>>67391721
Booty blasted DC shill detected
>>
>>67391543

>Yes, go shell out your hard earned money to watch a movie with Paul Blart Mall Cop tier critical reception

Sorry, I'll wait until I can see it for free.
>>
>>67391695
Don't pirate it, that's stealing and we need as many contributors as we can get to beat the fucking marvel drones.
>>
>>67391543
Why is Supes holding Bats chest like that? Goddamn that looks gay as fuck
>>
File: 6B6sMrO.png (180 KB, 589x532) Image search: [Google]
6B6sMrO.png
180 KB, 589x532
>>67392048

>Actually thinks that marvel is the reason that the movie was shit.
>>
>>67391543
Amazing fight scenes marvel could never do shit like this
>>
>>67392128
Disney viral marketer detected, mods please ban this shill
>>
>>67391543
I don't understand people who disliked this movie but will eat up the next marvel movie. This movie ruined Marvel movies for me. It was simply too good. I am not a shill, MoS was boring and Squad looks like shit.
>>
>>67392207
I agree with you! I guess Visionary Director Zack Snyder's vision was too overwhelming for their little brains. If this fails at the b.o., it won't be because of good ol' Zack, remember this Warner, please.
>>
>>67392184

Nice try Zack.
>>
I liked it too, they made superman vulnerable on multiple levels, lex was kinda meh ( seems to me he is kinda based on Zuckerberg), and the editing seems to erratic sometimes.
>>
I'll wait for a good rip
>>
>>67391543
I liked it, but not more than TDK or BB, no more than Spiderman 2 or X2, even IM, Cap2, Antman or GotG are better.

You can feel the whole potential of the movie, the shots were pretty, the acting was good for some parts, the plot was a bit exciting. But instead we got a series of trailers stitched together, a rushed out plot and plain cliche dialogue.

The movie is no way the 38% of RT (Maybe a 60 or 70), but certinly it doesn't deserve any praise.
>>
>>67391543
>paying to watch what will most likely be shit
>not waiting for it to leak or watch it for free somewhere else

Step up, my nigga.
>>
>>67391695

This shit probably isn't even worth pirating
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.