[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: miles-teller-just.png (555 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
miles-teller-just.png
555 KB, 1000x750
Has Miles Teller had the steepest JUST in history?
>>
File: 2sSLqMU.png (183 KB, 281x317) Image search: [Google]
2sSLqMU.png
183 KB, 281x317
>>
>>67390448
>JUST

AHAHAHAHA COMEDY FUCKING GOLD XDDD
>>
I'm really hoping he just a shitty agent or something. Dude's got the acting chops to do great, but keeps getting put in dogshit movies.
>>
>>67390448
Literally rolling in money. I'm sure he's fine.
>>
>>67390448
I knew there was something off with this ugly cunt since I saw him in whiplash
>>
>>
I do like Miles Teller, but I'm not sure why
>>
>>67390448
Eh BVS was worse than Fantastic four those ratings are BVS minus the V
>>
Which is a shame since he is actually a great actor. He was definitely snubbed for Whiplash at the Oscars.
>>
he's in a martin scorsese produced boxing flick soon so maybe that'll be good
>>
>>67390448
Critical success has nothing to do with money. As long as he keeps doing capeshit, YA trash, and generic romcom flicks he'll be fine
>>
>fucked up aspect ratio for his face
>doesn't even change his hair

at least meme correctly you god damn retard shit cunt
>>
>>67390448
Whiplash was his peak. It's only downhill from here. He'll be a drunk who's in debt in 20 years
>>
>>67390560
because he's actually pretty charming and a good actor? He should calm the fuck down though, he's trying to get every demo - doing romcoms, brocoms, YA, superhero movies all at the same time. Just pick one decent franchise and stick to it
>>
Jesus christ, what the fuck went wrong
>>
File: Shia Jesus.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1823) Image search: [Google]
Shia Jesus.jpg
187 KB, 1280x1823
Time for Shia to take back the young actor throne.
>>
File: 1426158808826.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1426158808826.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1440
>>67390448
>2016
>Get a Job
POETRY
>>
>>67390499
Hothead
>>
>>67390448
He's a shit actor

The ONLY reason why he's suddenly a "star" and in fuckloads of shit is his Jew card.
>>
>>67390448
Ehhh, Get a Job was filmed years ago but sat on the shelf because it's shit.
>>
He needs to fire his agent.

You can tell he was breaking out with Spectacular Now and Whiplash and then his agent signed him on to two big movies (Divergent, Fantastic Four) thinking they would make him a star, but they were trash.
>>
>>67395177
Or he signed up for two big franchises that would make him a significant amount of money and he was unlucky that they were both mediocre.
>>
>>67390448
'Get a job.' Lmao. Its like his parents intervening in his life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.