[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
12 Marvel films to date, and look at those fucking ratings. Go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: md.png (1 MB, 1167x822) Image search: [Google]
md.png
1 MB, 1167x822
12 Marvel films to date, and look at those fucking ratings. Go ahead and justify it to me. Name the Marvel films on this list that are as good as or better than Man of Steel, keeping in mind that MoS only got 56%.

Iron Man 1 and Antman are as good as. GotG and Winter Soldier are better. The other 8 are absolute garbage. Predicable, formulaic, phone it in garbage. No sane person could suggest that those other 8 films were so far above Man of Steel to warrant their +20% rating.

Give me one reason why I should trust the rating on Batman vs Superman, which is now less than half of Thor 2. Can you justify or explain why this is happening?
>>
>>67389458
You dumb bastard, take your head out of your ass. You're not even making sense.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_095902.jpg (338 KB, 1132x1324) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_095902.jpg
338 KB, 1132x1324
BRAVO ZACK
>>
File: 77.png (155 KB, 1368x686) Image search: [Google]
77.png
155 KB, 1368x686
DC fans are so butthurt
>>
File: Image3.jpg (159 KB, 582x442) Image search: [Google]
Image3.jpg
159 KB, 582x442
>>67389531

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: DCUCK tears.gif (332 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
DCUCK tears.gif
332 KB, 400x279
>>67389458
>Go ahead and justify it to me. Name the Marvel films on this list that are better than Man of Steel,

All of them.
>>
>>67389458
As one of the few people on /tv/ who's apparently actually seen BvS:

Man of Steel is better than The Incredible Hulk, Thor: The Dark World, and Avengers: Age of Ultron

BvS is legitimately worse than any of the MCU films, and I thought Age of Ultron was absolute shit.
>>
>>67389458
Well all of them are better than MoS.
However, I'd only class 4 of them as films I enjoyed.
>>
>>67389458
>that TFA poster
Man, he doesn't even look like Evans.
>>
Is Hulk part of the cinematic universe? I genuinely forgot about it
>>
>>67389458
Literally, all of them.
>Even Iron Man 2
>>
>>67389458

First iron man and The Winter Soldier are the only good ones.
>>
>>67389603
although i didn't watch Man of Steel, i agree with you that all of those movies are pretty bad, with Age of Ultron being absolute garbage.
>>
>>67389458
Because there are as many opinions as there are people, and a lot of them will be vastly different to yours. How is this hard to grasp?
>>
>>67389552
Paul Blart has surpassed batman v superman dawn of justice. Fire Zack for fucks sake, god damn kikes at wb don't know what's good for them.
>>
>>67389458

Meh, I pretty much like them all.

I also liked MoS and BvS.

Stop taking sides like it matters and enjoy good movies.
>>
>>67389625
It technically is, it's kind of a black sheep because Norton but all in all there's some good stuff in it.
Also one of the antagonists is going to be coming back for Civil War so it's officially canon.
>>
>>67389458
>name one MCU film as good as MoS
The only one I can think that's that bad is the first Thor. All the rest are better.
>>
MCU films are for casuals, just like pop music is for casuals. It's just the same old shit over and over again in both cases. I'd rather DC try and fail, so long as they're doing something different, than make billions off the same damn film again and again.
>>
>muh fanboy wars
/capeshit/ when?
>>
>>67389527
>You're not even making sense
not an argument
>>
>>67389458
Well at least marvel movies are light hearted and fun even if the plot is predictable and shit they still don't take themselves too seriously.
DC tries to be real a gritty which is hurting the image of good and fun superheros.
>>
>>67389820
>I prefer eating shit from different animals than just a hamburger, just because I haven't tried it yet
>>
>>67389820

>different
>literally just tried to copy nolans dark batman but with superman
>>
>>67389458
I really don't see the problem here. Except for like 3 of these movies, they all have an average critic score of under 7 and are about 6.7 or 6.8. Seems like a reasonable score for these movies
>>
>>67389820
It doesn't matter if you did something different if it's shit. I could film myself drinking whiskey until I vomit and call it Iron Man 4 and it'd be "different", but that wouldn't change the fact that no one wants to see that.
>>
>>67389458
I got dragged to the Avengers. The fact that it has a 90% approval rating just goes to show how abhorrent the average person has become.
>>
>>67389458
Winter Soldier is the best capeshit movie, no contest.
>>
>>67389820
average > bad
>>
>>67389603
>BvS is legitimately worse than any of the MCU films

No, it's not. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>67389866

you're speaking gibberish to the retards of /tv/ that don't know how to read the real scores and just see the %
>>
People are fucking children and want their movies to be lighthearted romps that entertain them for two hours and do nothing else.

Why even bother wanting to be a filmmaker in this day and age?
>>
>>67389458
>See the Ant-Man Poster
>What the fuck they didn't upload an image?
>Look again
>Oh
>>
>>67390172
haha yeah that's actually pretty funny
>>
>>67389458
All of them exept iron man 3
I kind of liked MoS
IM3 and BvS have a special place in hell next to wolverine origins and that new fantastic 4 movie
>>
>>67389795
Agreed.

MoS is pretty comparable to Thor. Even the stakes are similar.
>>
The level of buttflustury is incredible
>>
>>67389552

TELL ME... DO YOU SHART?
>>
>>67389687
>Capeshit
>Good

pick one
>>
When will retards lean how rotten tomatoes work? It's not it much easier to learn about what you're bitching about than just mindlessly shitpost abiut something you haven't gotten a clue of how it works?
>>
>>67389458
Movies are rated based on what they're trying to be. Marvel yes, does formulatic blockbusta for the whore family most of the time but it has become pretty good at it. If you take that into account that chart's pretty much accurate with Thor being the MCU's weakest set of movies. Meanwhile, Snyder tries to emulate Nolan in delivering a deep political drama that makes the audience think or whatever with added handfisted religious symbolism but fails at it. Good thing they are trying a different approach but looks like dude's fucked it up a second time.
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 343x400
>>67389458
Because they said so fām
>>
>>67390128

I BOUGHT THE CEREAL SO I WANT IT TO BE FUN

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LIGHTHEARTED TO BE FUN
>>
It's a known fact to anyone who isn't a child or a retard that Marvel pays reviewers to give them good reviews, and to shit on the competition.

Every single one of those movies >>67389458
is mediocre as fuck (some downright awful), yet some of them have scores in the 90s.
>>
>>67389458
Literally all of them are better than Man of Steel. Marvel movies are corporate and dull but they're well-made. DC movies are gaudy and shit, they don't have anything but cool trailers.
>>
>>67389625

Yes, absolutely. However, they recognized that it wasn't as good as Iron Man, Thor or Cap, which is why The Avengers basically reintroduces the character. Watching that movie, it's almost as if they're saying "You kind of should watch the other four first, but it's okay if you skipped Hulk".
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.