[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come they were watching Mad About You when Paul Reiser was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Seinfeld-The-Engagement.jpg (40 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld-The-Engagement.jpg
40 KB, 620x320
how come they were watching Mad About You when Paul Reiser was the previous owner of Kramer's apartment?
>>
>>67388579
that look on george's face is basically my life
>>
its a plothole. same reason, friends and seinfeld shares a universum but how come jerry dated Monica?
>>
>>67388579
What episode is Paul in?
>>
>>67388800
in an episode of Mad About You, they reveal that Kramer is living in Paul's old apartment then gives it to him
>>
>>67388880
Oh, I've never actually seen mad about you. Neat.
>>
>>67388579
Who was the black friend Jerry had in this episode? He went to the movies with him, they must have been good friends. Hes never shown again
>>
>>67388662

I was going to say the exact same thing. If I could print that into a tapestry I'd make its my family's crest.
>>
the whole timeline is fucked. jerry said that kramer didn't went out in a decade. how long did kramer lived in pauls place before jerry moved across the hall? because he was strolling out from the beginning.
>>
>>67388980
the exterminator?
>>
>>67388980
They met at the movie you tard. In the 90s people would regularly befriend strangers. Cell phones make it so you don't have to anymore.
>>
File: 4235.jpg (207 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
4235.jpg
207 KB, 648x365
How come the people in the Office don't recognize Will Ferrell or Jim Carrey when they watch a Jack Black movie in a different episode and he doesn't have half the star power of either of them?
>>
>>67389057
>so Jerry went the movies on his own
nope, guess again idiot
>>
TV SHOWS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS
>>
>>67389137
Adults went to the movies on their own in the 90s all the time, this is well documented. You are literally retarded. Go watch a Zack Snyder movie.
>>
>>67389218
>this is well documented.
lol right in your face mate
>>
>>67389218
>>67389218
you liar the no singles policy has been in effect since teh dawn of mankind.
>>
>>67389304
Idiot.
>>
>>67388579
TELL ME WHY
>>
First a thread about Joe Davola shows up the day after I watch The Opera and now this thread appears right after I watch The Engagement, get out of my head /tv/
>>
Reiser has an interesting haircut
>>
>>67389496
>hasn't noticed the daily joe davola general
>>
>>67388980
The black guy was also Maroon Golf.

He was cool (for a nigger) I wish they used him more
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.