[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I GIVE YOU YOUR DOOMSDAY!" >Yfw he actually says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: oiB7Cc3.png (403 KB, 849x348) Image search: [Google]
oiB7Cc3.png
403 KB, 849x348
"I GIVE YOU YOUR DOOMSDAY!"

>Yfw he actually says this in the movie when Doomsday awakens
>Tfw i'm not even shit posting either

How did this get past editing?
>>
>>67388419
Eh what bothered me was noone fucking talked until an hour into the movie
>>
>>67388419
>>67388419
>How did this get past editing?
how did he get past casting?

everyone was shitstorming at Batfleck and even Ausschwitz Woman Gadot got some flak. But no one noticed that it might be a bad idea to fuck up your villain with a faggot Zuckerberg Luthor in casting, writing and direction?
>>
I thought of /tv/ the second he said that
>>
>>67388700
Man at least Lex Luthor felt somewhat part of the plot...
Ww felt so fucking ham fisted
>>
>>67388700

honestly, eisenberg could have been good, if he played a darker version of his zuckerburg. unfortunately he thought he could try to be ledger's joker, but without the makeup.
>>
>>67388700
I've given up on "ehhh maybe they'll make it work" after this. I remember the same thing when they announced casting of the presidents in The Butler.
>>
>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you.
>Hey fellas, just call me V
>Now we have truly become Batman V Superman the Dawn of Justice

Synder you visionary genius
>>
Is it true he says kill batman or I will kill your mother with a flamethrower?
>>
>>67388419
BRAVO ZACK
>>
File: b1307927483832.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
b1307927483832.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>67389417
>>
>>67389417
>>67389529
that cant be true
>>
>>67388700
But he wasn't playing Luthor. He was playing "Luthor" while trying his best to be TDK's Joker.
>>
>>67389065
>ww, the "muh stronk womyn character" felt hamfisted
You don't say.

Man, I fucking cannot wait for ghostbusters to crash and burn so that the ridiculousness of this meme will be put on display.
>>
>>67389417
The point of Superman fighting Batman is because Lex tells him if he doesn't bring him Bat's head within an hour, he'll burn Martha alive, because "only a witch could mother a demon... Do you know how they kill witches, Clark?".

Lex's henchman is standing by with a flamethrower to burn her alive. This is the kind of ridiculousness in this movie.
>>
>>67389803
and what's with the piss jar?
>>
Was he supposed to be the real Lex's son? he said his dads name was Lex and everyone called him Alexander.
>>
File: mark strong.jpg (164 KB, 900x1295) Image search: [Google]
mark strong.jpg
164 KB, 900x1295
>>67389911
God I hope so
>Justice League movie
>the real Lex Luthor shows up
>"You're going to pay for what you did to my son"
>>
>>67389851
This is a meme, right? I've only read about it one other place. It can't be THAT bad, can it?
>>
>>67389803

But Superman could just fly out and fuck up the henchman before he could react.

Or are we ignoring how powerful Supes is again?
>>
>hack snyder
>subtlety and understatement

pick one
>>
>>67389911
I think that's the implication. I sincerely hope real Lex will show up in one of the inevitable sequels and start being a proper villain.
>>
>>67389911
It's a mess. Apparently, the "real" Lex is this Lex's dad, and the real Lex ran some old company. This new Lex reinvigorated the company, so that it's now very successful.

The problem is that this "new" Lex is THE Lex. Has a grudge with Superman, is very smart and successful, and so on. The fact that they pretended like this is just a new one is bullshit. It doesn't make sense. They effectively just gave Lex Luthor a father with the same name, not push the old Lex out of the way to make way for someone new.

>>67390008
I suppose the explanation is that he's not powerful enough to know exactly where they are. I know, I know, Superman can locate everyone on planet earth through just hearing them, but this supes can't. I guess.
>>
>>67389963
nope just watched it, its a piss jar
>>
>>67388419
Meh, I didn't have any issues with that line.
>>
teat
>>
>>67389958
Oy Super-mate, ya don killed me only son. I'll git ya for dat, bruv.
>>
>>67389198
This is what I wanted from the moment they cast Eisenberg. Sure, it wouldn't be true to the comics, but an even colder, more intelligent Zuckerberg who resented Superman interfering in humanity's natural development was the way to go.
>>
>>67389417
> Believe me, I will.
> I believe you.
>>
>>67391535
Yes. Lex needs to be a quirky version of Zuckerburg because an older xenophobic millionare like Donald Trump is so irrelevant today.
>>
Lex has a piss jar?
>>
>>67390008
the only thing he can hear from afar is Lois signal. Otherwise he needs at least a TV to know that other people need help too.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.