[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me we'll stick up for him. One thing /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Please tell me we'll stick up for him.

One thing /tv/ does right is stick up for the little guy when everyone else just wants to kick him down and shit on him.

From Eli Roth to Armond White to George Lucas to Leonardo Dicaprio to Max Landis.

I feel like things are about to get real rough for Zack.

Apparently WB execs have already taken him off the Justice League project even though it was HIS baby.

Fuck.
>>
Zack the hack.
>>
>>67388060

No, you fucking cunt. You fucking capeshit cunts should fucking hang yourselves from a steel beam with a kevlar rope, jesus h. clusterfuck I fucking hate capeshit and the mancunts who read comic books because they're autistic as all fuck, this world needs thirty goddamn nukes thrown at it by a fucking nuke-throwing satellite of some kind
>>
>>67388060
His wife is a WB head honcho. He got there through nepotism.Fuck him forever.
>>
BvS is 67% kino
>>
Oh yeah because Leo is such an underdog and Max Landis is doing so poorly with 3 movies coming out within a year and selling a script for 3 million
>>
>>67388060
>Please tell me we'll stick up for him.

Get fucked.
>>
>>67388060
I was watching the rotten tomatoes score plument and the director guy had a funky mustache. Wtf? Did they edit it out in the DCbaby threads?
>>
>>67388060
>Eli Roth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JMSzMQKWrg

you're a giant faggot, OP
>>
File: 1457606834728.jpg (470 KB, 1659x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457606834728.jpg
470 KB, 1659x1080
>>67388060
>BIG RICH CELEBRITIES
>LITTLE GUY
>>
Zack is a Chad hollywood hack
>>
>>67388060
the only decent movie he ever made was a remake of a low budget zombie flick.
>>
>>67388210
>caring about celebrities political views
Eli makes interesting horror movies. That's all that matters. Kevin Smith is a total shill cuck but he makes interesting movies too. All I care about is their products. They aren't my friends or coworkers.
>>
>>67388060
This isn't the old /tv/, my friend.

It is now full of underage edgelords and older, unhappy-with-their-lives failures and retards. Nothing good will come out of here.
>>
File: Daisy Ridley.png (237 KB, 651x780) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley.png
237 KB, 651x780
>>67388077
>No, you fucking cunt. You fucking capeshit cunts should fucking hang yourselves from a steel beam with a kevlar rope, jesus h.
>>
File: o.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
o.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>67388560
4chan as a whole was always full of underage edgelords and older unhappy-with-their-lives failures and retards.
It was always like that.
It will always be.
The only reason you think it was different it's because you either got out or you found something that makes you legitimaly happy.
So...
G E T
E
T

O U T
U
T
>>
>>67388712
I will take your advice and leave. I came here today only because the autocomplete in the address bar took me here.
>>
>>67388712
>get out
Okay. I already did a few months ago, and I came here today only because the autocomplete in the address bar sent me here.

This place makes my head hurt, I don't get how you guys are so miserable.
>>
>>67388788
>>67388755
?
I never posted the first version
>>
>>67388335
This, though I would say 300 was pretty good for its time too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.