[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw BvS and i quite enjoyed it. all actors were good with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1458523204990.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1344) Image search: [Google]
1458523204990.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1344
I just saw BvS and i quite enjoyed it. all actors were good with Ben Affleck being the best. This movie is much better then what the critics are making it out to be, trust me. it isn't "capekino" but overall it is better then most superhero movies.
>>
t. dcuck
>>
HAHAHAHA PATHETIC DC KEK

LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HIM FELLOW MARVELISTAS
>>
File: 1458520117829.jpg (36 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
1458520117829.jpg
36 KB, 600x437
>>67387401
come on man, i didnt even mention marvel or anything. I enjoyed the movie and there are some valid criticisms, but overall it was really interesting and fun to watch unfold. civil war looks like it will be received better by critics though.
>>
>>67387376
Aight OP I believe you.

I will be seeing the movie next Monday.
>>
>>67387376
Man, I even liked the movie but this reeks of shilling
>>
>>67387526
i dont know if it sounds like im shilling im just sick of these guys saying its outright garbage. its like ther is either an OMG 10/10 or a "dude its so shit bruh." i think justice league will be way better as it doesnt need to build up batman or the whole batman v superman fight.
>>
I don't give a flying fuck about rotten tomatoes
>>
File: 1458805260401-tv.jpg (97 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458805260401-tv.jpg
97 KB, 400x400
>>67387473
hahahahahaha yeah but you enjoyed the movie thus you are DKEK LOL
>>
This board is acting more cringe than when TFA came out.
>>
I'LL KILL YOUR MOTHER WITH A FLAMETHROWER

t. Mark Zuckerberg
>>
>>67387376

It is a fine movie, not great and not worth the money amerilards pay for tickets and crab legs but I don't understand the hate either tbqh
>>
Depends where you are. My local theater is in a low income-ish area so they charge 6.50 for evening shows. It's 10.50 everywhere else though. I sneak in my own snacks by using a hoodie and cargo pants, so I avoid the concession rape. It's not too bad. I know that Mexican movie theaters should just as much.
>>
>>67388021
>cargo pants

Subtle, I like it
>>
>>67387376
Same.
>>
>>67388063
Right. Should I just carry the snacks in my hand so I can get turned away at the queue? Or should I crossdress so I can stuff them in a purse? If you're not a normie with a girlfriend, then there is no good way to sneak stuff in.
>>
>>67387376
>it isn't "capekino" but overall it is better then most superhero movies.

This is correct but the capeshit fans are even too pleb for this pleb as fuck flick
>>
>>67387376
What alcohol is good with the movie?

Trying to decide between a beer, a whiskey cola or a bacardi breezer
>>
>>67388211
fill up a water bottle with vodka, maybe add water enhancer if you can't handle it neat. that's all you need.
>>
>>67387524
I am seeing it Saturday. Will post my review here!
>>
>>67388211

>bacardi breezer

Don't those hurt your stomach anon? You shouldn't be ingesting that much sugar.
>>
Haha DCuck. Did you get it, le cuck xD pls upvote lmao
>>
>>67388211
Captain cola is godtier
>>
File: 136263634.jpg (26 KB, 847x322) Image search: [Google]
136263634.jpg
26 KB, 847x322
>>67388211
the movie has some chilling nightmare sequences when Batman dreams and superman when he goes possessive.
so I def recommend something strong to drink while watching.
>>
I hope so. Seeing it on Saturday with some friends. If it sucks, at least I'll have my revenge on the one friend who dragged me into seeing Thor: The Dark World.
>>
>>67389038
what are you looking forward to anon from the movie? I am guessing you have watched all the trailers and so know what you are expecting.

I believe i am really going to enjoy it because I love movies that are not only action driven but dialogue driven too.
>>
>>67389070
Considering the entire plot's been spoiled since last week which sounds awesome btw, I guess I'm just curious as to how they intend to execute a lot of that visually.
>>
>>67389375
well I am hoping Batman isn't cgi throughout the whole fight as I know Superman is in a lot of the scenes similar to man of steel.

but according to reviews; the movie just from subplot to subplot - this sounds interesting and a real treat to see so many stories into 1 movie.
>>
I think it's bullshit that they're treating this movie to regular standards.

How come Marvel films get reviewed to a lower standard? I thought when a superhero comes out it gets reviewed comparatively to their peers. I can guarantee you that it is at LEAST 80% on RT if it was treated as a superhero film.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.