[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RLM are nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers. they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1446772360361.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446772360361.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
RLM are nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers. they're both idly entertaining the absolute scum of the internet with their frivolous videos. what about BADASS MAVERICKS like the fuckin mythbusters? remember that bunch of intelligent individuals? shit, man, they had a warehouse of specialfx goodies that they drew from, they'd build some awesome stuff on their own accord cause they're fucking geniuses, and then they'd head out to some gorgeous hilly field somewhere in the far reaches of SoCal and DO SCIENCE. THAT'S the VIBE, man. THAT'S where it was AT. not these two closet bisexuals in their phony dusty pseudo-retro dying-corner. look at these fucking fat goofs. reviewing capeshit for views. that's not my hero. shouldn't be anyone's hero. what a loser cuck.
>>
I can't fucking wait for BvS Half in the Bag.
>>
>>67386707
this
judging by how they reacted of MoS
they gonna destroy it for sure
>>
File: 1444384846968.png (137 KB, 466x492) Image search: [Google]
1444384846968.png
137 KB, 466x492
>>67386643
Mythbusters was objectively bad
>>
>>67386643
>nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers
lay off the hyphens, buddy
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>67386707
>>67386731

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.
>>
>>67386882
whats with the pic of bea arthur attached to this copy pasta?

I don't get it
>>
Jay is getting fat again and it makes me sad.
>>
>>67386643
>nuevo-culture bar-lowered shit-content-pushers
And that's just a bunch of buzzwords.
>>
>>67388381
But he's not.
>>
File: jay-gut.png (816 KB, 853x431) Image search: [Google]
jay-gut.png
816 KB, 853x431
>>67388642
Definitely some slight gut action going on right here.

Not toit like a tiger, as he has been in the past.
>>
>>67389048
That's the fold from the sweatshirt he's wearing because it has side pockets, ya doofus.
>>
>>67386882
Her flesh is now rotting in a casket. The eyes have already burst and the fluids dried.

:-(
>>
>>67389101
And denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>67389048

I noticed that. He needs to realise he is approaching 40 and needs to step up his game.
>>
>>67386643
They're better writers than you.
It just BURNS YOU ALIVE that you're not getting those tiny patreon bucks for YOUR "creative outlets", doesn't it, sadsack? You just can't let it go.
>>
File: 1405279389926.jpg (277 KB, 868x934) Image search: [Google]
1405279389926.jpg
277 KB, 868x934
>>67389048
Remember when Jay got super ripped?
>>
>>67389975
what episode is this?
>>
>>67389535
better writers? what the fuck do they write? you only mention that because you've detected that my writing is a cut above. you figure it's something i'm particularly proud of and so you criticize it, but in the end it only serves to let me know that you've found my diatribe particularly impressive. either way, i couldn't care less about my writing. sure it's supremely effective & eloquent, but i'm not tryina make it a career, pal, lmoa, dont worry.

anyway these guys are a bunch of blue-collar dweebs. youtube-generation slackers jerking each other off in their stuffy little hyperdecorated apartment, banking on their disproportionate number of undiscerning lazy idiot subscribers to keep them afloat. what a disgusting charade. you've got to be underage to be defending these mindless dolts.
>>
I want Jay and Mike to fuck me while Dick the Birthday Boy watches from the corner.
>>
I can't get over how creative and successful these guys are. Amazing.
>>
>>67390299
DAP or spit roasting or one at a time?
>>
Are they going to do anything new soon? They seem to be stagnating.
>>
>>67392193
Probably not. They've essentially stopped producing content.
>>
Does how bad Space Cop ended up being bum anyone else out as much as it bums me out?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.