[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1366257787371.png (77 KB, 349x335) Image search: [Google]
1366257787371.png
77 KB, 349x335
WE'RE NOT DOING THE SUPERVILLAIN SHUFFLE
>>
>>67386107
Thanks nig.
>>
MELVIN
>>
He's gonna get you
>>
>>67388430
LATZA
A
T
Z
A
>>
Serious question though, why do legit autists (not the ones who post here) and sperglords unironically love these guys and hate RLM?
>>
Did anybody watch the newest review.

I got about 2 minutes in before I scrolled ahead to see if it'd be a clipless review.

THEN I NOPED THE FUCK OUT OF THERE
>>
>>67388649
I liked Nostalgia Critic when I was around 16. Now that I look back at that stuff I cringe.
>>
Why does this segment in particular receive so much criticism? Its no more autistic than his usual stuff.
>>
>>67388835
it's 4chan's obsession with black people
>>
>>67386107

>It's a two minute sketch with this guy and that chubby chick to show why that one joke in the movie was dumb

I liked the NC when it was just the NC tearing the movie apart.
>>
>>67386107
WE'RE NOT SMOKING KAKA
>>
>>67388910
i liked the reviews where he didn't speak. you didn't hear his annoying ass voice and he was forced to think outside the box for once
>>
>>67386107
>40 minutes review of the old movie
>Yeahhh
>It is all skits
And in the trash it goes.
>>
what's your least favourite forced NC meme?

mine's A BAT CREDIT-CARD, I'LL KILL YA, RA RA RA RARARAR A RA *shooty gun gun*
>>
>>67388835
>Its no more autistic than his usual stuff.

Not really anon.

Everything from the stock Microsoft video background to the attempts as pop culture "criticism" to the amateurish editing to the meaningless and bizarre "reference" to the Fresh Prince theme to the painfully unfunny childish humor to the little touches like Doug thinking his Joker voice is so good it needs to be dubbed over the other guy's performance, it's pretty much the purest dilution of all things Douge.
>>
>>67389031

What was the big problem with the bat credit card again? I never understood that.
>>
>>67386107
I don't get it.
>>
>>67388665
>I got about 2 minutes in before I scrolled ahead to see if it'd be a clipless review.
This.
Also, exclusive to vessel, so no movie footage.

It only works for new films everybody saw already.
>>
>>67389031
Caspar and the exposition song.
>>
>>67389031
>>67389056

>joke in silly absurd movie is intended to be silly and absurd
>Mega autist """"""""reviews"""""""" silly absurd movie:
>"WHHHHAAATTTT???? THAT IS SO SILLY AND ABSURD!!! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?????

Doug's videos are a special brand of autism because his gimmick is he's a smug snarky nitpicker but he fails at even that because he's too stupid to even understand half of the movies.

>LAST ACTION HERO IS SO DUMB!!! IT'S SO DUMB IT'S ALMOST AS IF IT'S A PARODY OF DUMB ACTION MOVIES!!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPSaOgx6-6s

>typical NC fan
>>
>>67389250
>Doug didn't understand Last Action Hero

Well that just cements his plebness.
>>
>>67389366
>Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>67389415
I've come to poopy puff with you again
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.