[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /tv/, how are you feeling about Hannibal? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 001-hannibal-theredlist.jpg (122 KB, 1912x1072) Image search: [Google]
001-hannibal-theredlist.jpg
122 KB, 1912x1072
Sup /tv/, how are you feeling about Hannibal? I think it's pretty shit. The main antagonist is so fucking edgy he just reminds me of every other generic I CAN SEE DEAD PEOPLE character ripped off from some shitty low budget horror flick.
>>
>>67384856
oh yeah, pic related - the only worthwhile character
>>
>>67384856
i don't think you're the audience for this show, seeing as you can barely string together a cogent sentence about it
>>
>>67385004
Are you fucking serious?
>In order to fight crime I re-enact it as the killer and it brings me nightmares.
>How often do you do this????
>Too often.
*Abigail Hobbs dies from laughter*
So you justify this piece of dialogue as deep?
Even some old TV crime dramas have less cliche in them.
>>
>>67384870
You mean the one getting cutted?
>>
File: ss (2016-03-24 at 11.54.28).png (360 KB, 798x761) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-24 at 11.54.28).png
360 KB, 798x761
>>67385062
>>
le cringe op
>>
>>67385123
le good reply
>>
>>67384856
Dumb frogposter
>>
>>67385138
why would you call me a frogposter
i dont even save memes on my hdd
im not funny
>>
>>67384856
you're just a fucking neckbeard who can't like anything.
It's an amazing piece of work, with extremely good actors ( and goddamn Hugh Dancy is fucking cute), a good plot, beautiful images and scenes.
>>
pumpkins.jpg
>>
>>67385458
I can spit some buzzwords as well.
Pretentious, edgy, stupid, mindless and has a poor written plot.
The scenery and photography is quite excellent, I agree. Though I'm not a fan of Minnesota.
The headliners of this century so far are HoC, BrBa and BCS.
>>
>>67384856
One of those gems of a show that should have had a longer run
>>
>>67384856
Will is just a television through which we see based Madds and cool murder scenes
>>
>>67385579
Why do you like so much, then?
I know everybody likes it, but the main protag really does kill it for me.
Why does he keeps acting like a spoiled teenager?
>>
>>67384856
Hannibal VS. Superman - would he be able to eat him?
topkek
>>
>>67385635
because he's cute
>>
>>67384856
one of the most underrated shows of the past five years
>>
>>67385635
I guess you have never studied psychology of the psychopathic mind. Please do first and then re watch this show.
>>
>>67385649
KRYPTONITE FORK
>>
So Chilton is pretty much immortal right?
>>
File: 647960.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
647960.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>67385649
forgot pic
>>
>>67385669
So you did?
and when did i have to study psychology to enjoy a tv crime drama
cant remember studying law to understand BCS
or HoC for that matter
Stories can be complex, but you dont need to study fucking psychology you neckbeardo
>>
>cannibalistic serial killer on the loose
>everyone suspects the friendly autist who is catching serial killers and saving lives
>no one suspects the creepy dead eyed emotionless psychiatrist who constantly jokes about eating people
>>
Last season ruined it for me. Loads of potential but all of it wasted. First episodes literal 2deep4u artsy shit, end game of the Verger plotline was quite boring, Tooth fairy was terribly unmemorable and all in all it just fell flat. I don't really care that they're not renewing the show because it's just becoming shittier and shittier.
>>
>>67385875
Bryan Fuller knew season 3 was getting cancelled so he intentionally did the craziest shit he could think of. Odds are any "oh this is fucking pretentious" thought you've had about S3, Bryan Fuller had it first.
>>
>>67384856
>I think it's pretty shit.
go watch your capeshit, you're just stupid
>>
File: ss (2016-03-23 at 08.55.16).png (344 KB, 696x555) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-23 at 08.55.16).png
344 KB, 696x555
>>67385993
i don't even like capeshit
only watchmen and xmen first class
because they are certified kapekino and it's okay to watch them
go watch your pretetentius STUPID movies haha
>>
>>67385059
Its style over substance. You can find stupidity and plotholes in anything if you try hard enough.

It gets better in season 2 and 3
>>
>>67386030
first reply that's actually insightful
Thanks, dude.
I guess I'll still plow through it.
Will they drag out Will's character development through all the seasons as a main storyline or will they focus on something actually interesting.
To be honest, I was waiting for some 'insanely smart dude trick stupid police cucks including Will'
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.