[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ARF ARF TELL ME WHERE THOSE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS ARE YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1458175300585.jpg (343 KB, 580x849) Image search: [Google]
1458175300585.jpg
343 KB, 580x849
>ARF ARF TELL ME WHERE THOSE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS ARE YOU HADDJI PIECE OF SHIT OR I'LL BLOW YOUR SKULL ACROSS THE GODDAMN SAND

Post the most intense scenes you remember from Army Dog
>>
File: 1457726337175.png (6 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457726337175.png
6 KB, 321x322
Lookin good in that hat
>>
The rape scene...
>>
>that interrogation scene

fucking hell how did they get away with that?
>>
Was this movie in an RLM or something?
>>
The PTSD scene was intense as fuck
>>
>>67381434
I think that was police dog. This is army dog
>>
>that fucking flashback scene in 'nam showing the father dying

holy shit I thought this was a kids movie
>>
>who let the dogs out starts playing
>>
>>67381222
>Casper Van Dien
Good to see that dog is doing his part. Is he MI or Fleet?
>>
>>67381596
>police dog

No, you noob, it was Inspector Dogget.
>>
Do you guys remember back in 1997, when Starship Troopers came out and everyone thought Casper Van Dien was going to be the next Bruce Willis?
>>
>>67381856
No one thought that. Casper Van Dien was/is a shitty actor. Fun guy to have in a satirical kino, but he was never going to hit it big.
>>
>>67381739
> ROVER'S ROUGHNECKS, ARF ARF!
MI all the way son
>>
I teared up when Rex chased that frisbee into the minefield.
What a way to go.
>>
File: 1458628506070.png (273 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
1458628506070.png
273 KB, 270x551
>>67381222
>Mfw
>>
File: FaceSwapImage_5599.jpg (75 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
FaceSwapImage_5599.jpg
75 KB, 697x381
>ARF ARF I WANT TO SEE TEN GOOD EARS FROM EACH MAN BY THE END OF THE DAY OR ALL PASSES ARE REVOKED
>>
…muddy, fuzzy, and indistinct… Army Dog lacks joy. It employs depression as a substitute for personality, and believes that if characters are bitter and morose enough, we won’t notice how dull they are. (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times)
>>
I’m convinced these Army dog films are created for a white, liberal film audience to engender white guilt and make them feel bad about themselves… As a black person, I can honestly say I am exhausted and bored with these kinds of “dramatic war” films. I might have to turn in my black card, because I don’t care much about veterans. I’ve already watched the television series M.A.S.H, which I feel covered the subject matter extremely well. Of course, I understand war is an important part of any black person’s history, but dwelling on Vietnam is pathetic. (Orville Lloyd Douglas, in The Guardian)
>>
>>67381222

>Lieutenant Puppers gets abducted by the Taliban

A heavy hitting scene. Pure kino.
>>
>>67382696
>army dog films
>films

you mean kino?
>>
That one scene when his K9 Unit pulls into that desert village under control of the indigenous allies and in their search for guerrilla Muttaheddin weapons they find the tribal chiefs raping male puppies dressed in drag (bows on their ears and whatnot). Army Dog is ready to fucking kill all the subcanine savages for their crimes, but his commander stops him with a bark and says they don't need any more enemies in-country, so the K9 beds down for the night, but Army Dog can still hear the growls of the rape orgy going on next door, and he can't get to sleep, because he's so filled with hatred and rage, so he takes his rifle and silently butts his sleeping CO over the head, killing him, then makes his way to the chief's hut and going berserk just fucking slaughters all the degenerate pedophile scum in a bloodbath of bullets and fur, taking no time to even comfort the abused puppies, but only to rip off his dog tags and throw them on the still-twitching carcass of the head chief. Then he bugs out of the village before his comrades can get their shit together to drag him by the collar to a Court Martial and waiting country farm. He lives the rest of his life in the mountains hunting wild game and Mahounddedan alike, earning the nickname roughly translated as "the Golden Reaper." Shit was intense.
>>
I hated the part when they had to eat each others stools.
>>
>beastiality rape scene
I thought it was a bit much, but I wouldn't take it out of the film.
>>
>>67381222
>dog tags lol
>>
>HOLY SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT FUCKING HEAD COME APAWT?
>ARF ARF

Seriously brutal stuff
>>
File: 1458394682718.jpg (21 KB, 479x282) Image search: [Google]
1458394682718.jpg
21 KB, 479x282
>>67381222

>"What was it like in 'Nam?"

>"It was ruff."

Army Dog had a hard life.
>>
>>67382791
g-good night, puppers ;_;
>>
"I CAN'T LICK MY BALLS I CAN'T LICK MY BALLS". That fucking scene killed me.. I knew it was going to be a claymore at the end of that dog run.
>>
File: 16752328459_4781b05d48_k.jpg (871 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
16752328459_4781b05d48_k.jpg
871 KB, 2048x1365
>>67384074
Every one kept barking out, "Medic Medic" and he just howled at the moon when he couldn't save him.
>>
>dat german shepherd who is a subtle nazi
>french bulldog who is obviously a fag
goat characters and chemistry too
>>
>>67384262
>protag's bitch fucks a pit bull behind his back
damn...
>>
>I AM NOT A GOOD BOY
holy fuck dat entire scene
>>
>"Honey? We're at Pupper's play, snap out of it."
>ARF ARF THE WAR HAS CHANGED ME, THE DOG YOU LOVED IS GONE NOW.
>>
File: LaughingatYou.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LaughingatYou.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>67381222
kek
>>
>Private Connor, shh, did you hear that?
>Of course I did, I'm a fucking dog, sergeant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFKqr5GhcxQ

tfw we will never get to watch poochinksi
>>
>we're the ones protecting your front door everyday, we're the ones who go off into the wilderness to look for the ball, even when there is no ball to find and you keep it behind your backs, what's your agenda? To tire us out, to utilise us just because you own us. There are millions of us serving you but where's our parade, where's our belly rubs when we come home? You eat at the table while we watch on, eating shit while you enjoy the life that you're permitted through our protection. Sure you call us all good boys when we catch the frisbee but when you stop throwing it, what are we supposed to do?

fuck, i really wasn't ready for those feels
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10 KB, 268x188
>ARF ARF THEY TOOK MY LEGS MOM! DEAD PENIS! DEAD PENIS!
>>
File: 0450451.gif (475 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
0450451.gif
475 KB, 250x242
>>67384934
>>
File: 1449811989721.png (943 KB, 1296x1500) Image search: [Google]
1449811989721.png
943 KB, 1296x1500
>>67381222
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the K-9 Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda in the kibble east, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in doggie warfare and I’m the top pupper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another chew toy. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking woofs. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, pupper. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of canines across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, pup. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare paws. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tail off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>67385967
>tfw master says "play dead"

>all those good boys in Da Nang who weren't playing
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.