[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
None of this matters. You can see the seeds of whats going on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bvsbts4.jpg (81 KB, 998x438) Image search: [Google]
bvsbts4.jpg
81 KB, 998x438
None of this matters.

You can see the seeds of whats going on right now. Wonder Woman is getting a humongous social media push by WB marketers. A lot of things are claimed to be shills, but this actually is. WB is protecting her and Batman the most for obvious reasons. Man of Steel 2 is never EVER going to happen. Justice League will go forward as long as the opening weekend is $140-150+. Zack will not have final cut of Justice League. The Justice League script since yesterday evening is being picked apart by an assault task force assembled by WB. This sort of thing costs a lot of money to bring these guys in. Tough questions are being asked about the critical structure of that script but for the most part it is dialogue cleanup. Going to plan, there is no way to change the major points of the Justice League script since pre-production, shooting schedules, shot setups are already finished. This is more like a penalty box for Snyder for the bad reviews, but he will direct Justice League if BvS makes money.

Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman will be sheltered as much as possible. The DCEU will proceed as planned.
>>
Give us a source faggot
>>
>>67375537
>Man of Steel 2 is never EVER going to happen
Why? Not even with another director? Or is this version of superman just to lifeless? How is cap a better superman than superman these days
>>
File: 1433960257842.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1433960257842.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>but Snyder will direct Justice League if BvS makes money
JUST FIRE THIS FUCKER ALREADY
>>
File: IT WAS ME DC.jpg (37 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME DC.jpg
37 KB, 281x211
>>67375592
His producer isn't a psychotic street fighting hair dresser.
>>
>>67375592
It's calling realigning blame. A psychology will be enforced that Superman is boring, this is the classic Batman movie be excited! This is the new fresh Wonder Woman movie be excited! Not that old boring Superman. You will see it unsubtly in Justice League marketing, with Superman taking a backseat even if his involvement in the script itself is robust. Will likely leak over into post-release BvS tv ads showing more footage of Superman getting his ass kicked.
>>
If this doesn't make what WB deems enough money they are going to refocus on Batman and push everything else back. Not indefinitely but delay. As you said, it may be too late to delay JUST League but if BvS doesn't make enough I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they shelve it for now. It's a huge risk (if BvS doesn't make enough, again).
>>
>>67375537
Just so we're clear, and you can screen cap my post for future reference if you want.

Zack will not be directing justice league. Guy was fired two days ago, probably won't be made public until a week after the release of bvs.

As per the whole 'finding a new director / big rewrites' thing, the films release is being delayed a full eight months.

Directors that are being contacted include fucking everyone, Nolan, Abrams, everyone you can think of.

Oh, and while this may never be made public: affleck is the one who pushed hard to get rid of Zack.
>>
Or they'll just fill a bucket with warm piss and call it Zack Snyder's Justice League.
>>
>>67375683
Well, Batman already has top billing in this movie, so Supes taking a backseat for the Dark Knight is obvious.
>>
>>67375693
If this movie fails, Justice League will have a big 2 maybe 3 year delay. It will be a humongous embarassment for WB and public shaming of Snyder.

Aquaman is shaping up fine with James Wan, however. Anything beyond that though is up in the air.
>>
>>67375731
sourceless faggotry
>>
>>67375731
>Guy was fired two days ago, probably won't be made public until a week after the release of bvs.

Hollywood = Money

BvS has highest pre-sale tickets since Force Awakens

That you would even attempt to lie like this a day before money starts rolling in officially is offensive to all our intelligences
>>
>pushing cybornigger instead of martian manhunter/gl

even i could write a. better jl movie
>>
>>67375731
>Oh, and while this may never be made public: affleck is the one who pushed hard to get rid of Zack
Hmm I wonder who is behind this post.
>>
>>67375794
Believe what you want. Affleck wanted Zack out and WB is more interested in keeping Ben happy than Zack. Zack maintains an exec producer credit on justice league but that's it.

This will all be officially announced in less than a week, official story will most likely be Zack wants to do some passion project instead, the usual blah blah.

Who will end up actually directing justice league, I don't know but as of now Ben doesn't seem interested in personally doing it so their meeting with people. And that's that.
>>
DC is in too deep to halt the JUST League now

Just gotta buckle down and take it up the ass. Throw some jokes into the script, put some fun, keep Zack away from editing room
>>
>>67375927
>This will all be officially announced in less than a week

No. It will be announced when BvS is done in theaters
>>
>>67376904
Justice League starts filming 2 weeks from now. That decision will come before that
>>
Why does Batman have a gun?
>>
>>67377317

Did I say he wasn't already fired?
>>
>>67377341

Why does Batman kill in every movie?
>>
>>67377392
Theres a lot of hyperbole.

Its just Batman exploding guys, they could be alive. Not snapping necks on camera, he definitly breaks bones and brands niggas tho
>>
>>67375537
>Wonder Woman is getting a humongous social media push by WB marketers.

trying to use the femenists. smart move.
>>
>>67375731
Why doesn't Ben just star and direct it himself? It can't get much worse.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.