[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody feel bad for this guy? Over the next 2 weeks he is probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: zack.jpg (288 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
zack.jpg
288 KB, 2048x1152
Anybody feel bad for this guy? Over the next 2 weeks he is probably going to become the most hated man in America. I know his movies suck, but he is going to have a firestorm on him starting Friday. How will he survive?
>>
>>67374199
I'm wonder if Justice League will really start filming soon with him directing or if they'll replace him and delay everything.

Guess it depends on the box office.
>>
Luckily /tv/ understands Snyders passion for cinema

Thank you Snyder for taking a chance even if it didn't pay off
>>
>>67374383
He's going to be fired before May. Mark my words.
>>
>How will he survive?

He won't
>>
>>67374199
not really. He and David Goyer were really stupid, passive aggressive, and missed the point on any criticisms directed towards them.
>>
>>67374199
I'm actually not convinced he'll direct a good JLA film.
I'm hoping they delay production and replace him.

Snyder really blew it.
>>
>feeling bad for a multi-millionaire

>>
>>67374199
>10% of the movie profits go straight to his pocket

He'll be fine
>>
>>67374199
No. But you know if they try to fire him, he'll just challenge them to a push-up contest to keep his job.
>>
>>67375254
He looks like he's dying of AIDS
>>
>>67375733
That'd be a fucking blessing.
>>
>>67374199
Visually I don't hate his movies.

The dude just can't tell a story to save his fucking life. Give him a script about someone going to the grocery store and in a 5 minute short film he'd find a way to fuck it up.
>>
>>67375766
He'd find a way to shove political and religious themes in it
>>
>>67374199

I feel ya OP. He's a bad director but you have to feel for him.
>>
>>67375617
envious poorfag detected
>>
>>67374199
I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES
>>
>>67375733
apparently every cloud does have a silver lining after all
>>
Watchmen and Suckerpuch were okay.
>>
>>67376052
Suckerpunch... ok? Nah bruh. That was a bouquet of fecal matter.
>>
>>67374199
>he is going to have a firestorm on him starting Friday
Which won't matter because people are going to see it anyway.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.