[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a patrician who just saw Batman vs Superman in Spain anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (319 KB, 3000x1506) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
319 KB, 3000x1506
Ask a patrician who just saw Batman vs Superman in Spain anything.

(I was forced to watch it by some friends that just bought me a ticket without asking for it)
>>
Cambia de amigos
>>
>>67372876
Worse part?
>>
>>67372972
No voy a cambiar de amigos solo porque me obliguen a ver peliculas de mierda ;(
>>
>>67372876
chupame la polla puto
>>
does lex luthor actually have hair or is it a wig
>>
>>67373004
I know, they're still friends. A mi me hicieron lo mismo con Age of Ultron.
>>
File: future_01.jpg (542 KB, 1275x1247) Image search: [Google]
future_01.jpg
542 KB, 1275x1247
>>67372876
Rate this Spaniard female who left Spain to live in Asia with her boyfriend
>>
>>67372876
camuerto de la pino morales concierto umadre delicento? omero la posantas imcambio... luego hasta delo por comprende fervento incensio!
>>
Can Batman turn his neck?
>>
is it as bad as i think it is?
>>
How much does 1 movie ticket cost in Spain?
>>
>>67373108
she's as qt 3.1416 as Aitor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
>>
>>67373267
Depends which theatre you go to. It can go from 6€ to 12€
>>
>>67373368
omerte consimadre don ucento? que shipano... que shipano.
>>
how bad was ben affleck? rating out of 10?
>>
COMERTE COMERTE unciano por conentado SI uno madriache con ser lumano lueno... cimano de contrare... portende OP?
>>
>>67372994
>Worse part?

The whole second third is terrible by adhd capeshit movie standards, it drags too long. To be honest all the film feels like a build up for the last 40-50 minutes.

>>67373086

it's his hair

>>67373108

>>67373158

Yes

>>67373208

Probably not, i dont really understand why the critics are hating this film that hard, its not really worse than any other capeshit film. It's definetly a better movie than Man of steel, and i would even say that is better than Age of Ultron.

>>67373267

6.40€

>>67373453
Im not a dc fan, but i think that Affleck is physically totally convincing as Batman. The role is not demanding at all and Affleck is a pretty good actor when he cares.
>>
>>67373453
7/10

not iconic
>>
Hay muchos españoles en /tv/?
>>
>>67373676
how do you compare him to christian bale?
>>
>>67373674
Pomerto contendo simare delento de non uncente pichero? OP non porte resaro lueno por favor emadre comerte siano. OP un Batman conserde Superman dechero Affleck concierto la pino Cavill, hasta delo Zack Snyder?
>>
>>67373790
wtf are you even talking about.
>>
>>67373703
Que enmarchando simar opanendo concente portenado la pina de hastende rimar! Spanciente!
>>
>>67373725
bale is slightly better because he had a better director and script. neither of them capture bruce wayne from the comics. they do thier own version which some might say is a good thing but i didn't feel strongly about either of them and to me that is almost as bad as hating them.
>>
If you were a patrician you wouldn't have watched this movie in the first place.

did you ate the capekino meme?
>>
>>67373937
>better director and script.

Haha, no.

Snyder is a much better filmmaker for capeshit.
>>
why is wonder woman there? what's lex's plan? just tell us the whole plot
>>
>>67373937
Contende siana le da marchos en morciende postado encamerto unciente PORSOS PORSOS camerto luego! Luente Gal Gadot de portado siciano licente Wonder Woman? Peron fervor.
>>
>>67374010
lol wait till you see this. snyder single-handedly ruined this movie. he does action way better than nolan but that was literally the only good thing about it.

and even though the action is great it falls flat in the context of the story being shitty.
>>
>>67374016

I hope im using the spoilers correctly, if you dont see black boxes don't continue reading .

>why is wonder woman there?

Wonder woman is there because they don't really explain it, she is there and that's it

And lex plan is retarded, he tricks batman into thinking that superman is against him and kidnaps superman's mother to force him fight batman . He also revives zod using his own blood turning him into a giant mutant monster just because snyder wanted to show us a fight between that monster and batman+superman+wonder woman

Also, expect ridiculous amounts of product placement in the film
>>
>>67374150
>lol wait till you see this. snyder single-handedly ruined this movie. he does action way better than nolan but that was literally the only good thing about it.
>and even though the action is great it falls flat in the context of the story being shitty.

I saw the movie actually.

He does action better than nolan and visually most of the time his movies are great (and you can't really deny that). The story being shitty is not really snyders fault.

Also Nolan brother's scripts are fucking terrible btw.
>>
>>67373954
You can't even read two lines, holy fuck
>>
>>67374640
>visually most of the time his movies are great (and you can't really deny that)

i wouldn't say visually his movies are great cause its all the same sin city 300 bullshit over and over again. it was cool for those movies but superman or batman should never look like those movies.

the action is miles ahead of most superhero shit i agree. but can you deny that the action was the only good part of this movie?
>>
>>67374836
>the action is miles ahead of most superhero shit i agree. but can you deny that the action was the only good part of this movie?

Don't really know what people and capeshit fans look for on these kind of films, but the action being great in an action film it's not a big deal?

And c'mon, this film doesn't look like 300 at all.
>>
>>67374023
Stop with that cousinfucking inbreed village lingo
>>
>>67372876
Jeremy Irons como Alfred hace algo interesante o solo está de relleno?
>>
>>67375066
i feel you because the action is supremely important to me in capeshit cause that's the main entree. But the sides are what make shit special.The more invested you are in the movie the more the action is amplified.Most capeshit follows the same pattern (big fight at the end) anyway.

i always stress that when talking about BvS because i want to give it credit. it wasn't a bad superhero movie i like parts about it but i didn't like the stuff surrounding the action.

also it didn't look exactly like 300 but the tone, pacing,colors, and movement were similar to both those movies. especially the batman origin montage at the beginning. i though it was corny but i get that he didn't wanna spend too much time on it.
>>
>>67372876
how did lutor kidnap Ma Kent without supes noticing? how did he find out super man identity? its true that supes accept his death and tells batman to save her mom and that makes bat stop before killing him?

how long is the batman vs suprman fight?

how many dreams batman had during the movie?

sigue siendo una pagina e ingles pero tengo que preguntar ¿tan mala es?
>>
>>67372876
Where do you leave your falcon? Can you take your own jamon serrano to the cinema?
>>
>>67374640
>implying synder > nolan
>implying bvs > dk trilogy
Shit taste there m8
>>
Just saw it, was it REALLY man-bat in wayne's first nightmare?
>>
>>67375707
that's what i thought.
>>
File: MOS_1600.jpg (854 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
MOS_1600.jpg
854 KB, 1600x1200
>>67372876

I just came back from a screening here in Brazil. It was the best superhero movie I've seen, being quite honest.

I loved how tightly they tied this one to Man of Steel. It's refreshing to see a superhero movie franchise that actually has stakes and where past events aren't simply forgotten.
>>
>>67375640
Snyder is indeed a better director than nolan. That doesnt mean that his movies are better or worse.
>>
File: brazil.jpg (114 KB, 500x458) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
114 KB, 500x458
>>67375839

You can ask me anything as well.
>>
>>67375868
Why the fuck you lying
>>
How was Gadot?
>>
>>67375839
Why do you have shit taste?
>>
>>67375839
>I loved how tightly they tied this one to Man of Steel. It's refreshing to see a superhero movie franchise that actually has stakes and where past events aren't simply forgotten.

that was cool i guess. but what else?
>>
>>67375978
eh
>>
>>67375944

What are you talking about?

>>67376018

I just enjoy superhero movies that aren't written like filler episodes of Friends, which is what Marvel, the biggest DC competitor, usually does. That's all, I guess...

>>67375978

With or without spoilers?

>>67376099

I liked how it wasn't just an adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller it was a Death of Superman story too and I thought they managed to balance the screentime between Batman and Superman really well. I'm more of a Superman guy, so I was afraid they'd go all in with Bats because he's more popular right now among teenagers, but they didn't. I guess Zack Snyder really is a fan of Kal-El.
>>
>>67376179
Spoil it m8 I don't give a fuck
>>
>>67375329
Relleno total.

>>67375510
>how did lutor kidnap Ma Kent without supes noticing?

He just sends some guys to kidnap her

its true that supes accept his death and tells batman to save her mom and that makes bat stop before killing him?

Not exactly, he tells batman to save Martha and batman goes mental because he thinks that he is referring to his mother Martha Wayne, and just before he kills superman Lois Lane appears and explains to batman that his mother is named martha as well. Yes, is as retarded as that.

>how long is the batman vs suprman fight?

at least 20 minutes i think,

>how many dreams batman had during the movie?

more than three, some are dreams inside dreams

>sigue siendo una pagina e ingles pero tengo que preguntar ¿tan mala es?

La verdad es que creo que no, le han caido muchos palos pero creo que injustificados. Mis amigos que son bastante fans de marvel y demás han salido bastante contentos del cine. Sinceramente me parece que la pelicula da exactamente lo que promete.
>>
>>67375858
Synder's movies are worse.
>>
You will see so many people complaining about Superman being aware of where Lois is at all times (I guess with his hearing or something?) but he didn't hear the black ops guys kidnapping his mom.
>>
is it explained why batman has visions
>>
>>67376320
Probably, but Nolan is a terrible director.
>>
>>67376193

She wasn't bad at all. I never really cared about Wonder Woman because DC itself didn't really care that much about developing that character, but this iteration of that character shows promise. There's a cool picture of her in the year 1918, which is sure to tie into the upcoming WW movie, and she's actually badass. Unlike Batman and Superman, which seem to fight because they're either angry or they think they have to, she seems to enjoy fighting. It's pretty cool.

And the soundtrack when she joins the fight is unbelievably cool and gets you pumped.
>>
>>67372876
>patrician

>>67373674
>uses the term capeshit

Hahaha, oh wow, opinion discarded.
>>
>>67376373

Sort of. In one of the 'dreams', Flash from the future or another dimension shows up IN COSTUME trying to warn Batman about future events It might be related to that his time travelling / dimension jumping powers
>>
>>67376422
>capeshit

Well, it's a practical term, dont get that butthurt.
>>
>>67376422
super hero movies are garbage. calling them by a derogatory term with the word "shit" in it is expected from someone with taste.

back to Nolanforums, triptrash
>>
>>67373108

YELLOWED/10
>>
>>67375270
porsanente para pico. Encantado si amor leon, dulchimento anciano permadra sormentadre... SIMANO! Luego hastano de lano.
>>
>>67373674
>I was forced to watch it
Sure do know a lot about all of the other super hero movies too buddy. "Forced" to watch those as well
>>
>>67376724
>Sure do know a lot about all of the other super hero movies too buddy. "Forced" to watch those as well

Lol, the worst part is that is actually true. Anyway i dont regret watching them because im actually open to watch anything, i just don't want to waste my money on them.
>>
>>67376643
Wtf
>>
>>67375839
Well this is radically different
>>
>>67377403

From what?
>>
>>67372876
Can you explain to why wheelchair dude was mad at Bruce? I didn't get that
>>
>>67375839
>d where past events aren't simply forgotten.
Marvel has done this in every movie and CW will address it again.
>>
>>67377607

Marvel seems to only artificially talk about past events, in a *wink wink* manner. The only one that seems to organically ackowledge past events is Civil War, as you mentioned.
>>
File: you_trolling.jpg (12 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
you_trolling.jpg
12 KB, 331x334
>>67377789
>Marvel seems to only artificially talk about past events, in a *wink wink* manner.
>Whole Cap:WS referring to previous film
>IM3 deal with IM trauma after Avengers
>IM3 and AoU dealing with Stark past
>Pym not letting Avengers help gim because "they are too busy blowing citiies"
>>
>>67377969

I'll take back the Captain America Winter Soldier story, but the other ones you mentioned were literally the *wink wink* I talked about.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.