[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest disappointment of the year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: batman-v-superman-poster-teaser.jpg (125 KB, 600x858) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-poster-teaser.jpg
125 KB, 600x858
My god, even SW 7 was more enjoyable than this

The montage of the movie made no fucking sense, it was just one scene after another etc..

Affleck Batman was pretty good, but Jesse Luthor was absolute shit

Too fucking much CG, I mean, no meme or whatever, but the final battle is absolutely disgusting

A lot of shit throwed into the movie for the Justice League, but it's just a waste of runtime, especially when you could've cut like 30 or 40 min of the movie
>>
>>67370705
>it was just one scene after another etc..
That's what a movie is retard.
>>
>but Jesse Luthor was absolute shit

SO MANY FUCKING DKEKS DEFENDED THIS SHIT CASTING
>>
>>67370705
I'm legit surprised that SW7 was the "good movie" and BvS was the "shit movie".

Sorry DC. Guess Marvel/Disney wins again.
>>
>>67371349
DCFag here. I never once witnessed this. Literally not even once. I thought everyone was in agreement it was a terrible choice.
>>
>>67370705
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUz096-FGYk
Jeremy was 100% right
>>
>>67371349
HE'LL BE THE NEXT HEATH LEDGER JUST YOU WAIT
>>
>>67371349
I should feel vindicated but it just makes me more annoyed.

of course "you guys saw the Social Network right?" was going to be terrible.
>>
>>67370705
Sounds to me like Affleck forgot to perform hajj last year, and it's coming back on him.
>>
>>67370807
Fucking moron, you can litterally swap one scene with another during the first hour without changing a fucking thing
>>
>>67371349
isnt lex luthor supposed to be the ultimate capitalist? a symbol of wealth, greed, apathy... fat and happy, laughing, genius, brutal?
>>
>>67371513
It hurts even more thinking about the Bryan Cranston rumors
>>
>>67371512
Uh...remember that letter about how BvS was going to be great, and literally no one cared about Civil War?
>>
>>67371978
Winter Soldier was great, I'm still pretty hype for CW
>>
How is it a disappointment? Why would you expect anything even remotely not terrible from Snyder?
>>
>>67371890
>isnt lex luthor supposed to be the ultimate capitalist?

He's supposed to be the counter to Superman: A self made man who didn't get where he was through some birth right, which is why he hates Superman
>>
>>67371890
No.
>>
>>67372708
I'm still hoping that one day he makes a legit good movie like Dawn of the dead
>>
>>67370705
>Too fucking much CG, I mean, no meme or whatever, but the final battle is absolutely disgusting

I don't get where this meme opinion is coming from, it's *exactly* the same shit that happened in "The Avengers".

LITERALLY the entire fucking city in the last Avengers battle was CG, and so was the fight, so what the fuck is the difference?
>>
File: startrekin.jpg (38 KB, 556x314) Image search: [Google]
startrekin.jpg
38 KB, 556x314
>>67370705
>Biggest disappointment of the year
It's only March Anon, we still have Ghostbusters & Star Trek Beyond
>>
>>67375238
>implying there are people actually hyped for wyminbusters or nerd trek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.