[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not even kidding here. I am physically unable to watch Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
Not even kidding here.
I am physically unable to watch Star Wars VII in it's entirety.
I've had 3 attempts with that shitty Mexican camrip and another two since the Bluray came out, and I just can't do it.
I end up getting bored or falling asleep.
Don't get me wrong, I actually don't mind the Star Wars movies and wouldn't mind saying I've seen it.
What's wrong with me?

>inb4 gr8 b8 m8
>>
Not your blog
>>
nothing, its a really boring movie
>>
>>67370601
>its a really boring movie
That's the only conclusion I can come up with, which fucking annoys me really.
>>
>>67370601
Well why does the rest of the world seem to love it?
>>
>>67370555
Have you tried marathoning it?
>>
>>67371006
You mean start from I?
>>
>>67370929
Phantom Menace syndrome.
>>
>>67371099
What is this 'syndrome' you speak of?
>nice dubs
>>
>>67370555
Well you obviously just have superior cinephile taste my good man! I am afflicted with the same so I wholeheartedly empathize, it makes genial interaction with the plebeian rabble of modern moviegoing quite the chore. Thank you for announcing yourself however, it is encouraging to know that my distinguished brethren also peruse this board.
>>
>>67371099
i believe it
i tried rewatching it and i couldn't finish
>>
File: 1448878295772s.jpg (6 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1448878295772s.jpg
6 KB, 250x214
>>67371387
>>
>>67370555
Did you ever consider the fact that you may have A.D.D or narcolepsy OP?
>>
>>67370555
nothing wrong with you, don't plan on rewatching it in its entirety anytime soon
>>67371217
>>
There's not many faults with this film, it's objectively good

Only faults:
>Modern JJ Abrams autistic tier camera angle changing being in direct contrast to the cinematography of previous star wars, even the prequels, which let the viewer absorb the environments and scenery
>The support actors being fairly low quality and deadpan for such a momentous pop-culture film. The dialogue between the x-wing pilots being terrible
>Kylo Ren's helmetless dialogue being mediocre if not bad
>>
why hasn't anyone made a superior fanedit yet?
>>
>>67370555
>What's wrong with me?
nothing you just matured those movies are just for preteens and manchilds
>>
The movie is actually pretty good if you pretend Finn is an Orc.
>>
>>67370555
i just finished watching the bluray rip and i can't believe how mediocre it is and how well it's been doing in theatres.

for how much shit the prequels get, at least it had some memorable iconic scenes. i can't recall any scene that stood out in episode 7.
>>
>>67370555
>it's a JJ Abrams flick
at least you didnt pay to see it
>>
>>67371789
OP here, well maybe I'm a manchild because I could sit down and watch IV, V possibly VI no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>67371040
no he's just meming
>>
>>67371040
No like don't browse /tv/ or use your phone while watching
>>
>>67370555
You probably have donkey brains. I'm a doctor, and I can see the tell tale signs.
>>
Wait is the blu ray rip really out?
>>
>>67371789
>>67371969
he's just throwing the term around, TFA is like the least manchildy SW film ever. Everything is super simplified and they even axed the EU for it.
>>
>>67370555

It's not a good movie.

Not being edgy, I watched in in theaters and was excited, but it's utterly forgettable. Don't remember half of what happened.

There wasn't even cool saber action like the ones that at least made 20 minutes of each of the prequel movies bearable, just literal nothingness.

And now they're gonna be whoring the franchise out. Well, at least I can hope that some of those spinoffs will end up better than this shit.
>>
>>67370555
SNL ruined Kylo Ren for me. I can't watch his unmasked scenes without thinking of Matt the radar technician
>>
>>67372242
>cool saber action
ballet dancing with spring break glowsticks was never at any point cool
>>
>>67370555
No one cares
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.