[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
>C-C-Come on guys, R-R-Rotten Tomatoes said it was bad, r-r-r-right?!
>>
That movie is bad you dumb fucker. Even the audience didn't like it.
>>
Why are you typing like that? Is there something wrong with your hands?
>>
>>67370361
>that movie is bad you dumb mother fucker

>even though I've never seen it, boy I'm a dumb mother fucker

Anyone who's seen Return of the Living Dead 2 agrees that it was better than the first.

It literally pulls an Evil Dead 2, and for some reason critics have a problem with it.
>>
>>
File: soldier rt.png (185 KB, 751x306) Image search: [Google]
soldier rt.png
185 KB, 751x306
>>
>>67370400
>Anyone who's seen Return of the Living Dead 2 agrees that it was better than the first.

No.
>>
>>67370400
Gonna have to disagree with you on that one, buddy.
>>
>>67370310
Rt didn't exist in 88 stuttering retard
>>
File: tarman.jpg (160 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
tarman.jpg
160 KB, 728x409
>>67370400
>better than the first

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO SERIOUSLY

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

That is literally the most wrong thing I have heard in I don't know how long. You do realize that Return of the Living Dead is the film that brought us Tarman, correct? Easily one of the greatest movie monsters of all time. Get the fuck out with your wrong opinion.
>>
>>67370495
Kung pow is the only movie that was too deep for critics.
>>
>>67370400
Part II was just sections of the first film that got cut. The studio stitched them together to get a sequel out.
>>
File: What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg (70 KB, 540x544) Image search: [Google]
What-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg
70 KB, 540x544
>>67370400
>Anyone who's seen Return of the Living Dead 2 agrees that it was better than the first
>>
>>67370495
you know the rules
>>
>>67370400
Better than the first MY ASSHOLE
>>
File: genuine fuckwit.jpg (21 KB, 840x138) Image search: [Google]
genuine fuckwit.jpg
21 KB, 840x138
Forever immortalized in the image form, this post will go down in history as The Most Wrong Post of All Time. Be sure to save this gem.
>>
>>67370400
>It literally pulls an Evil Dead 2
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Return of the Living Dead and Return of the Living Dead Part II are both horror comedies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.