[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they ever explain why Mike's granddaughter is older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Did they ever explain why Mike's granddaughter is older in BCS than in BrBa?

My theory is that she get's killed by the spics and then he calls Saul to find a replacement girl. Luckily to him, her mother doesn't see the difference.
>>
her mother also isn't the same person
>>
>>67369602
My theory is Vince Gilligan went OOPS.
>>
>>67369602
Both Mike and his daughter are Benjamin Button children, so they look younger by the time BrBa comes around. Mike's 'granddaughter' is his biological grandmother
>>
>>67369602
I was just wondering this. Is it the same girl? maybe the one in BrBa is his great granddaughter? Or the younger sister of the girl in BCS?
>>
>>67369671
BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>67369671
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>BCS Callie
http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/better-call-saul-rico-image-2.jpg

>BB Callie
http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/better-call-saul-rico-image-2.jpg
>>
>>67369729
wow anon thanks for the comparison
>>
File: 1337641073245.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1337641073245.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>67369729
>>
>>67369729
wow she looks so different
>>
>>67369729
>posting links to pictures on an image board

Ishiggydiggy
>>
the BB universe is timeless. not in the sense that time doesnt pass there, but rather it flows strangely and loops back on itself so that the characters are stuck in a much more complex version of groundhog day. that's why it's set in new mexico; the location adds to the oppressive "trapped in a bottle" atmosphere
>>
>>67369939
Does this mean that there's a possibility of seeing Walt in Saul's new life as a cinnabon employee?
>>
>>67369729
wwell that image is from breaking bad. she's clearky younger. I don't even think she would be able to swim like the girl from this week's episode.
>>
>>67369939
In Albuquerque, the flow of time is distorted. The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out.
>>
>>67370063
That image is from Better Call Saul. THe other image I meant to post was this

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/breakingbad/images/7/75/3x2_Mike's_granddaughter_302.png/revision/latest?cb=20120829020928

She's clearly older in Breaking Bad.
>>
It's not like they recast Jimmy when he was a teenager in his flashback. They're keeping the same actors regardless of age.
>>
>>67369602
OP is probably right. Most single moms let their parents raise their kids so they can be sluts. She probably didn't notice. I doubt if many of today's women would.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (468 KB, 1910x529) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
468 KB, 1910x529
>>67369602
Obvious bait, but I'll bite because why not.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.