[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real reason critics hate BvS and love Force Awakens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg (124 KB, 257x380) Image search: [Google]
Batman_v_Superman_poster.jpg
124 KB, 257x380
BvS has no black main actors, no teen leads and the female lead doesn't get enough screen time.

There is nothing wrong with a black lead although I absolutely hate young teens taking over a film (like they did with Expendables 3).

The reason force awakens is so respected with critics (despite its non new storyline) is because it is politically correct!

BvS is not and due to Disney's obession of wanting gay actors which Snyder and DC are not (thank god) of course the critics are going to pan it.

Well that's what I just thought about.

How else can you explain why force awakens has such a high rating despite majority giving it below 5 star rating on IMDB??
>>
>>67367759
I mean Disney's obession of wanting to write gay characters as Episode 8 will have.
>>
Avengers had an all-white cast too so, I dunno about that.
>>
>trying to appeal to this sensibilitie now
That's so cute, /v/
>>
>critics don't like my shitty movie wah wah wah
>it must be conspiracy
Just get over it DC drone this movie is garbage
>>
If you dont have SJW characters like Black Widow / Catwoman critics will screw you intentionally.
>>
>>67367805
Nope Civil War has a black main actor.. who dies lol
>>
>>67367759
>implying it isn't because Batman and Superman represent Islam and Christianity while Judaism (Eisenberg and Gadot) is on the sidelines
>>
no bvs is just too self-serious

like lmao it's capeshit get over yourself snyder you're not nolan
>>
>>67367999
YA why I love this movie's religious and political themes
>>
>>67367805
Like Nick fury?
>>
File: 1458764689620.jpg (119 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1458764689620.jpg
119 KB, 640x634
>>67367759
>DCfriends now appealing to /pol/ for validation
What stage of grief is this? Bargaining?
>>
>>67368046
>like lmao it's capeshit get over yourself snyder you're not nolan
dude, nolan put fucking catwoman in his movies. He is shit. Based Zack is dark as hell, real destruction and chaos
>>
>>67368148
How is elementary school going ?
>>
File: 83d840f6_Argument-pyramid.jpg (50 KB, 679x516) Image search: [Google]
83d840f6_Argument-pyramid.jpg
50 KB, 679x516
>>67368213
>>
>>67368148
This legit made me burst out laughing. I don't know if it's real or not, but it's hilarious.
>>
File: 1474032567343.png (748 KB, 722x820) Image search: [Google]
1474032567343.png
748 KB, 722x820
>>67368266
>>
>>67367759
You know the really sad thing is WB literally owns Rotten Tomatoes and thats the best they can do
>>
File: images (1).jpg (19 KB, 417x352) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
19 KB, 417x352
>>67367759
>>
cyborg is black
cyborg is a hero
this hero is in batman vs superman

batman vs superman is a boring nonsensical mess that runs way too long. stop blaming sjw for your cape flick that failed
>>
>BATMAN VS SUPERMAN CAN'T BE BAD! IT'S AN SJW CONSPIRACY AGAINST ZACK SNYDER
DCfags actually believe this.
>>
>>67368846
>man of steel %56 despite being really really gud
>>
File: 1452181457571.gif (756 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452181457571.gif
756 KB, 500x375
More than 60 reviews came out in less than 5 minutes after the 6:00 PM embargo lifted. There's no conspiracy, so I don't know why DC fanboys (and they're fanboys, not fans) think there is. Especially since Rotten Tomatoes is owned by the company that made BvS.

It's like if 60 people wrote on a piece of paper "good" or "bad", put them face down, and turned them all over at the exact same time. 70% of the people wrote "bad". That's not a conspiracy, that's a trend. The movie has over 100 reviews at the moment and has, as I type this, 38% on RT. If there were 3 reviews, and 2 said it was bad and 1 said it was good, you might be on to something. But over ONE HUNDRED? That's a pattern, and that speaks volumes on the film's actual quality.

>b-but Disney!
Oh fuck off. If you seriously think Disney would go to 100 different people, including obscure people, offer them cash for a bad review, and somehow leave NO trails behind just to sink this movie, you need a lobotomy.
>>
>>67369034
These are the same critics that gave Age of Extinction an 18% fresh..Remember how good it was?
>>
>>67369138
It was bad, and critics said it was bad. What's the issue?
>>
>>67369177
It was gud, you're just too young to appreciate fun / transformers battling each other.
>>
I think it has more to with nostalgia goggles, OP.
>>
If Snyder had taken a fucking dump and filmed it for 3 hours you would have still defended it
>>
DC went basically going for racially ambiguous looking actors (Aquaman actor, Flash actor, and they tried out Elodie Yung and Olga Kurylenko for Wonder Woman) for many of their superheros.
>>
>>67367759
No, the real reason is that the movie is dogshit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.