[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss us yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9
Miss us yet?
>>
>>67364780
>tfw never had a good LA movie lex
>>
>>67364780

No, you fucking cunt. You fucking capeshit cunts should fucking hang yourselves from a steel beam with a kevlar rope, jesus h. clusterfuck I fucking hate capeshit and the mancunts who read comic books because they're autistic as all fuck, this world needs thirty goddamn nukes thrown at it by a fucking nuke-throwing satellite of some kind
>>
>>67364780
WROOOOOOOOOONG
>>
File: SupermanPoster.jpg (24 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
SupermanPoster.jpg
24 KB, 277x400
>>67364780
Yes Superman Returns was amazing!
>>
File: kevin spacey - house_of_cards2.jpg (10 KB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
kevin spacey - house_of_cards2.jpg
10 KB, 270x180
I kinda hate House Of Cards because Spacey reminds me what a wonderful yet wasted casting he was for Lex. I want a fucking movie of him as Lex talking to the camera like Frank Underwood.
>>
>>67364780

>Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer together on the same set

Poor Brandon was probably passed back and forth like a frisbee.
>>
>>67364780

sure, but that movie is actually pre capeshit, capeshit era began with the first Iron Man movie which kickstarted the MCU
>>
>>67364911
Woahh that was the actor who played Lex in this?? Had no idea :O
>>
>>67364911
The problem is Superman Returns followed the continuity of the first two Superman movies and in those Lex was pure ham. To be consistent Spacey went ham.
>>
>>67364780
I want to see a sequel using the Injustice Superman story where Lois and his son are killed which sends him on a rage
>>
>>67364880
* amazing but mostly wasted potentional

Routh and Spacey were fine, even if Spacey was aping Hackman too much and Routh was too much in Reeves's shadow. Bosworth was a mess as Lois with that shitty stupid son plot and an otherwise 1940s sensibility.

Also, I hate Routh as Atom because I really wish they had kept him as Blue Beetle because he makes a damn fine Ted Kord.
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (278 KB, 861x1256) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
278 KB, 861x1256
>>67364780
This movie made me hella depressed for Superman due to him loosing Lois as she got married despite them having a song.

She better have divorced her husband at end or asked for threesomes.. Superman deserved to be with her!!
>>
>>67364780
>no lex in a giant robot smashing supes on the kryptonite island

wasted potential
>>
>>67365003
Meanwhile Eisenberg saw both Spacey's Lex and Hackman's Lex didn't think it was campy enough or effeminate enough, all while cranking up the sadism.
>>
>>67365078
That's what made the movie great. She moved on, and the dude wasn't a prick. He was a genuine good guy to her. Would have made superman a prick to steal her.
>>
>>67365058
>Routh and Spacey were fine, even if Spacey was aping Hackman too much and Routh was too much in Reeves's shadow.

It's a sequel to Donner's movies, what did you expect?
>>
>>67365007
>Injustice Superman
Are you /v/idya idiots not happy getting that garbage as an alt future in these shitty Snyderverse movies?

Injustice is fanfic tier garbage that reads like something by fanboys who played too much Mortal Kombat.
>>
>>67365007
Injustice is shit though.
>>
>>67365177
>>67365003
I remember being stunned at the time how dumb that shit was.

It was almost equal parts a reboot, a sequel, and a remake.
>>
Superman Returns is kino.

Just think, DC could've had two completely separate movie franchises that were critically acclaimed, well made trilogies.
>>
>>67364780
Missed you when Man of Wood was released.
>>
Superman Returns was practically a gachimuchi video with how homoerotic it was.
>>
File: bryan singer.jpg (85 KB, 574x600) Image search: [Google]
bryan singer.jpg
85 KB, 574x600
>>67365524

I wonder why, its truly a mystery
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.