[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside is it autistic to see a movie alone? Want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 36646457.png (375 KB, 325x448) Image search: [Google]
36646457.png
375 KB, 325x448
All memes aside is it autistic to see a movie alone? Want to see thenew furry movie but nobody else I know does.
>>
>>67364466
It's not autistic, but if you're going to a kid's movie solo they may think you're some kind of perv.

Try going during the middle of the day if possible.
>>
Stop giving a shit what other people *might* think of you.
>>
>>67364466
Not usually, but watching the furry movie alone might get people to think you're a perv like >>67364660 said

Can you get a kid to go with you? A cousin or a neighbor, should be easy, just say you want to take them to the new Disney movie. People in the theater will think you're a parent and won't bother you.
>>
>>67365013
I hired a kid off Craigslist to chaperone me to Inside Out and it was a great experience
>>
>>67364466
No it's not. Many people do it.
>>
Just grab a random kid off the street and tell him you want to see a movie and maybe make your own movie after.
>>
>>67364466
No, but as other anons have said, seeing that movie alone would look weird.
>>
>>67365013
>Can you get a kid to go with you?
Creepy levels rising
>>
>>67365013
>>67365079

I could maybe go with my sister, but she boderline hates me. Perhaps the afternoon show that the other anon suggested might work, if it's pretty much empty; no one will care.
>>
>>67365125
How is it creepy to take a nephew or a little sister to watch a movie?
>>
>>67364466
So what people will think he's weird for like the half second they think about it before forgetting he exists. Just go see the movie.
>>
>>67365173
>she boderline hates me
Maybe she'd hate you less if you guys went to a movie together?
>>
>>67365173
Take her on a date, maybe she'll like you more
>>
File: Poster-Swedish-Theory-of-Love.jpg (282 KB, 1700x2427) Image search: [Google]
Poster-Swedish-Theory-of-Love.jpg
282 KB, 1700x2427
>>67364466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1cny6sAHI
>>
>>67365239
And then made a movie of their own later?
>>
>>67364466
That all depends on the time of day and the type of film it is. If you're watching Zootopia at 5PM on a Friday night, it is 100% autistic. If you were to watch The VVitch on a Tuesday morning, it would not be autistic. Get with the program
>>
File: 1411571585718.jpg (45 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1411571585718.jpg
45 KB, 644x644
It's not autistic if you handsome.
>>
Assumming you are actually serious, there's nothing wrong with going to the movies alone. Perfectly normal people do it all the time. Watching a movie with another person is stupid anyways, you just sit and watch, and if you talk to them while its going on you're just an asshole. Just go and don't be such a paranoid fuck
>>
>>67364466
Go with your family.

Mothers genuinely like this sort of thing sometimes.
>>
>>67364466
M8, stop giving a fuck. Enjoy things as longas it doesn't harm others or yourself. I have been going o the cinema by myself regularly since 2012, nobody cares.
>>
>>67365239
>>67365296

As long as she pays for herself it might work out. Never knew seeing a movie about a rabbit and fox would turn out to be so complicated.
>>
i used to go the movies on my own to waste time when i was at university

like every friday before going out instead of going home (i lived an hour away) i just went the cinema and got wasted

so now im fine with going on my own
>>
Going to see Bat vs Sup alone isn't weird, lots of lonely neckbeards without friends watch that. Going to children's movies alone is weird though but not like anyone is going to say anything.
>>
File: Movies.jpg (95 KB, 1600x962) Image search: [Google]
Movies.jpg
95 KB, 1600x962
>>67364466
>not bringing your bottom bitches with you to the movies
>>
Just go for the last showing. Usually there's barely any people in the theater and the staff is relaxed.

Just saw deadpool and was drinking Jack Daniels out of the bottle throughout the film.

No fucks were given
>>
>>67364466
It's not, but that's a movie for families and little kids, so in this case, it's creepy.
>>
I'll go with you anon if I can take your sister as my date
>>
>>67367820
So the very fact that I want to see a movie made for a PG audience makes me creepy? Damn, I'm glad I made this thread, I wouldn't have know that otherwise. I still think some kids movies are good though, like Rango or The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
>>
>>67368126
It isn't really creepy but this and age overprotective parents think every man that's an adult without a girlfriend or kids is a pedophile.
>>
File: IMG_4740.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4740.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>67364466
>be autist freshman year of community college
>ask girl to go to movies with me
>buy tickets online for midnight screening
>night of movie comes
>call her to see if she's ready
>bails on me
>sad
>go to movie alone
>finish movie and leave
>turn on local radio station
>late night host talks about movies pop culture shit
>wants people to call in and review movie I just saw because he didn't get a chance to see it
>call In
>get to talk to my favorite radio guy
>make him chuckle
>thanks me and gives me a $50 gift certificate to a steak house

bretty good experience overall
>>
>>67365182
You began by saying a neighbor, that is where the creepiness started.
>>
File: 1454279379861.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454279379861.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
I'll go with you OP, where you at.
>>
I feel like this thread is now a daily occurrence on here.
>>
>>67369458
I'm a europoor, sorry.
>>
>>67364466
just go alone you little bitch.

if you´re talking about zootopia the movie is rather mature and more aimed at adults than kids anyway.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.