[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how come nobody has pointed this out yet? I just found this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: mfwdadtalkstome.jpg (141 KB, 1636x640) Image search: [Google]
mfwdadtalkstome.jpg
141 KB, 1636x640
So how come nobody has pointed this out yet? I just found this on leddit but it's clear to me that Obi-Wan was talking to Rey during her vision. First Yoda talks to her about the force and then Kenobi tries to guide her basically.

She's not Luke's daughter or relative, that's a red herring. She's a Kenobi.
>>
She's Yoda's daughter, idiot
>>
We did point out you fucking retard

Fucking Hell Bluray comes out and every faggot who's too autistic to leave the house finally saw this and now making threads every where.
>>
File: 1457920789005.jpg (64 KB, 584x576) Image search: [Google]
1457920789005.jpg
64 KB, 584x576
>>67363858
I remember seeing this in the theatre and everyone agreed she was Luke's. Thanks to OP now I know what those whispers were saying so yeah no, fuck you this is somewhat new and important to me.
>>
Why does everyone in Star Wars have to be related?

I hope the twist is that she's an entirely original character with no family connections to anyone from the previous movies.
>>
yes, jj already talked about it
ewan came back to voice the line
>>
>>67364053
The force is passed down gentically
>>
>>67364189
There are other surviving Jedi even in new canon, right? Isn't that what Star Wars Rebels is all about?

Or maybe her dad is just some random Force-sensitive who fled to keep her safe. Doesn't have to be a character we already know.
>>
>>67364053
family has always been a huge part of the plot and characters ins star wars
did george have any problems with his family?
>>
File: 1402635005707.gif (3 MB, 338x257) Image search: [Google]
1402635005707.gif
3 MB, 338x257
>Obi-wan's force ghost when he sees his granddaughter getting BLACKED
>>
>>67364189
But Obi-Wan just doesn't make sense as the father. Rey is like 18 years old, so if Obi-Wan was the one in the ship escaping from Jacuzzi, he must've been like 50 years old and then RotJ starts and he's 70 while Luke is in his 20s. The timeline doesn't make sense, unless Obi-Wan had his daughter right before meeting Luke in which case.. well it's not impossible I guess, I'm sure there's plenty of Jedi diggers around.
>>
she's snokes daughter idiot
>>
>>67363763
I bet Obi-Wan was raw dogging some Tattooine sluts.
>>
But I thought it was boogeyman?
>>
>>67364265

Hopefully they all die in Rebels.
>>
File: 20150612_0022.jpg (1 MB, 1276x1701) Image search: [Google]
20150612_0022.jpg
1 MB, 1276x1701
>>67364339
being "a kenobi" doesnt mean she is ben's daughter.

but the thing is the jedi are not allowed relationships and the only one who broke this rule was anakin, so it is doubtful there are any kenobi descendants out there.
>>
>>67364053
>Why does everyone in Star Wars have to be related?

Because RLM had that opinion and you're parroting it.
>>
>>67363979
>now I know what those whispers were saying

Are you deaf?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.