[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some FUN movies, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (638 KB, 777x666) Image search: [Google]
1.png
638 KB, 777x666
What are some FUN movies, /tv/?
>>
stay mad dcuck
>>
>>67355003
Man, shane, how could you make something this bad
>inb4 muh mandarin
Fuck off, I don't read capeshit, but the twist was poorly done
>>
>>67355003
I liked it desu
>>
>>67355003
>good tier
Avengers
Avengers 2
Iron Man 1
Iron man 3 (barely)
Captain America
The Winter Soldier
Thor
Ant-Man

>shit tier
Iron man 2
Thor 2
>>
>>67355134
Kill youself
>>
>>67355176
Not before you justify saying that you fucker
>>
>>67355134
He said fun movies, not a list of capeshit you like
>>
>>67355003
>What are some FUN movies, /tv/?
any Disney animated movie
>>
>>67355226
Capeshit OP = Capeshit thread
>>
>>67355271
Even though he didn't specify such.
>>
>>67355003
BVS IS SHIT
DKEKS BTFO
>>
>>67355003
What's funny is that we are using Iron Man 3, by far one of the worst movies of the MCU franchise, as an example of a 'fun' movie.

And yet, it's 30%+ higher than BvS.
>>
Iron Man 3 was God awful. Not fun, not serious.

Hey guise, I got an idea, lets mix

>PTSD
>kid sidekick
>lack of iron man
>fun jokes
>Christmas

All in one movie for iron man 3. I swear to god, this is a perfect example of a terrible movie making shit loads of money by simply riding off of the success of the previous movie (Avengers).

Iron man 3 is easily on the bottom of the capeshit list along with Steel, Spiderman 3, Thor, and F4antfuckstick
>>
Deadpool
>>
>>67355452
Whoa... Spider-Man 3 is at least a guilty pleasure flick. Don't put it with the bullshit that is Steel or F4ckingpieceofshit.

Thor is not as bad as any of those movies. Not great, but not bad.

Unless you meant Thor 2.
>>
Any film from 1988

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_in_film

Also nice bait OP. No one liked Iron Man 3
>>
File: 1456922918132.jpg (34 KB, 616x616) Image search: [Google]
1456922918132.jpg
34 KB, 616x616
Ugh... It's always so cringy whenever super hero movies try to be serious...

They're supposed to be fun like Deadpool and The Avengers.
If I wanted to cry I would rather watch Titanic.
>>
File: 1456785109018.jpg (21 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
1456785109018.jpg
21 KB, 628x676
>>67355520
>click random movie
>Alien Nation

Alien Nation is a 1988 American buddy cop neo-noir science fiction action film directed by Graham Baker. The ensemble cast features James Caan, Mandy Patinkin and Terence Stamp. The film depicts the assimilation of the "Newcomers", an alien race settling in Los Angeles, much to the initial dismay of the local population. The plot integrates the neo-noir and buddy cop film genres with a science fiction theme, centering on a union between a veteran police investigator (Caan) and an extraterrestrial (Patinkin); the first Newcomer detective. The duo probe a criminal underworld attempting to solve a homicide.

1988 confirmed for GOAT year
>>
>>67355134
Iron man 3, Thor 1, Captain America 1 and Avengers 2 are also shit tier
>>
>>67355581
>Cry
What the fuck is anyone going to cry about in BvS? Even with the death at the end of the movie? What the fuck is there to cry about?
>>
>>67355003
I loved Iron Man 3
>>
>>67356592
I don't know about love, but I liked it.
>>
>>67355003
THAT MOVIE IS FUCKING SHIT, IT COPPED ME OUT OF THE MANDARIN FIGHHT I WAS PROMISED FOR 6 YEARS, FUCK YOUR SHITTASTE BITCH PLEBIAN RETARD FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67355045
Fuck you, the mandarin twist was retarded, and a disservice to all the fans.
>>
>>67356680
I'm LITERALLY saying that it was shit
>>
>>67355495

I love spiderman to death, but I stick by what I said. The emotional scenes, the 3 villains, the Harry subplot, the Gwen subplot. It was just bad. Sure it was memorable and produced some good memes, but I still think it was pretty trash, although yeah it was better than F4antasic.

And I guess I was talking about both thors. Thor one sucked when he got to earth, and Thor 2 sucked because it had a pretty shit villain with the most generic motivation ever. The action scenes in both were just meh. Honestly, both movies are just pretty forgettable, and his character in general brings nothing to the table besides strength. He was practically absent in AoU, and by the time he appeared to create vision, I had already forgotten he was still in the movie.
>>
Iron Man 3 was good except for the big dumb action ending.
>>
>>67356925
Okay, I getcha. I like the first Thor a lot, especially when he's on Earth. Like yeah, it was another fish-out-of-water bit, but he learned fast and respected what the humans had to say, and I like that. I liked that Thor adapted fast to Earth.

I kind of wish the scenes of Thor's crew hanging around Earth hadn't been deleted.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.