[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the finale of the walking dead is just a FUCKING CLIFFHANGER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x360
So the finale of the walking dead is just a FUCKING CLIFFHANGER AT THE MOST IMPORTANT SCENE IN THE FUCKING SHOW. We dont even know who negan kills because its a fucking POV shot from the victims viewpoint.

DROPPED.
>>
Chances are it will not be:

Daryl
Rick
Carl
Michonne
Jesus

so why care?
>>
File: 1458302470963.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1458302470963.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>67353587
>dropped for something that never happened
>>
Where are people getting this TSDF have literally said nothing about the finale.
>>
>>67353713
Its spoilers from a source that has been dead on since season 3.
>>
>>67353830
what source
>>
Apparently these spoilers aren't confirmed yet, TSDF reported it but they're not confident in the source. They just had to make corrections about their episode 15 spoilers too because someone was lying/misinformed.
>>
>>67353902
Spoil the dead.

The other reliable source - the spoiling dead fans - havent confirmed anything yet but are finding bits in the StD leak that dont really add up.

Check out the spoiling dead normiebook page.
>>
>>67353587
They're not gonna do that, retard.

Actors have already come forward saying the finale is "sickening" and some of them didn't even wanna go to set that day. Someone is definitely dying and it's gonna be shown, and graphic.
>>
>>67353973
thanks m8
>>
>>67353587
I'm hoping it's Carol. Seems like the showrunners really like shitting up the females. Especially the unstable white women.
Carol has already fucked off once and come back to save everyone. They can't keep letting her get away with it. I'd like the saviors to catch her and let negan kill her in front of everybody. She's dead to me either way.
>>
>>67353587
This has to be a lie. Every critic and fan would be fucking furious.
>>
>>67354024
Sickening because they cant believe the writers ended it on a cliffhanger without revealing who died, which fucks up the scene as a whole.
>>
>>67353587
This bait. They are not going to introduce negan without a grand entrance.
>>
>>67354158
Fans aren't happy. But until we see the episode we wont know for definite.
>>
Finale? You mean season finale right? Or is the show getting cancelled?
>>
The Spoiling Dead Fans have almost confirmed every spoiler to be correct except the lucille part.
>>
>>67354329
>The Walking Dead
>Getting cancelled
kek, that show is amc's cash cow
>>
They really fucked it up if it's a cliffhanger.

It's pretty obvious that Glenn's death was a shocker, but it's not only because he bit the bullet or because he was the purest dude in the comic, it's because he got forcefully turned into a mentally retarded, stuttering person and a gory fucking mess in a span of seconds.

Pure shock value. I find it hard to believe people at AMC don't understand at least that.
>>
>>67354137
My money is on this.
>>
if it's actually a cliffhanger i'll laugh my ass off

that just clearly shows they don't even know who they want to kill of yet.

and then next season we're not going to find out who actually died until like the mid season finale, they'll keep playing it up and playing it up.
>>
File: whatmovie.png (809 KB, 1276x712) Image search: [Google]
whatmovie.png
809 KB, 1276x712
i just hope nobody gets the bat just to trigger /tv/ - even tho the show ill make a powerful bad guy.
>>
MOST LIKELY WILL BE ONE OF THESE TWO TIER
>Glenn
>Daryl

FAIR GAME TIER
>Carol
>Morgan

WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT SURPRISE BUT WON'T HAPPEN TIER
>Michonne
>Maggie
>Carl

VERY SLIM CHANCE TIER
>Abraham

WILL NOT HAPPEN TIER
>Everyone else
>>
why did they butcher Morgan's character
>>
It always surprises me that people still watch this show. Its literally the definition of a garbage show. Do you people even enjoy it?
>>
>>67355504
it's for the adrenaline rush you absolute fucking retard
>>
maggie can't die mates
she's my walking dead waifu
>>
>>67355504
i only watch it because there's nothing else on and i like laughing at how retarded the show is

i don't know how anyone can seriously be invested in it, like all the autists that actually watch the talking dead. how can anyone possibly take this show that seriously?
>>
>>67355504
I enjoy shitting on it
>>
at least all the black actresses are getting snowplowed
>>
>>67355650
RIP you.
>>
>Neagan does eeny meeny mony moe
>lands on Glenn
>goes to swing
>cuts to black

Post yfw
>>
All the non-white characters in this show are mary sues with plot armour so i guess it's safe to say it will be a white character
>>
we've known this for ages

theres that short leaked video of the scene
>>
We're gonna know who's dead whenever set photos leak out. They would be too stupid to end on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67356223
i will die with her
>>
> Negan is based on a social justice warriors view of Donald Trump.
>walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Negan_%28Comic_Series

What did the article mean by that?
>>
File: 1456611505941.jpg (295 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1456611505941.jpg
295 KB, 2000x2000
>>67356545
>cuts to black

So you mean it cuts to either Morgan or Michonne?
>>
File: 1458597012456.jpg (8 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1458597012456.jpg
8 KB, 320x179
we already know he eats it
>>
>>67353587
You don't even know this LOL you're going off of a post that is literally still up right now
Jesus you faggots get mad at anything
>>
>>67358278
bravery...
>>
File: Daryl.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
Daryl.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>67358278
this pic + plus the pic from Inglorious Bastards
>>
File: pretty gord.png (76 KB, 540x337) Image search: [Google]
pretty gord.png
76 KB, 540x337
>>67358421
thank you for the save
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.