[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Box office predication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
650 million max
>>
File: 1458721348198.gif (948 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1458721348198.gif
948 KB, 400x262
>>67352998
>tfw /tv/ is BTFO like they were with star wars TFA and Memepool
>>
>>67353047
Nobody except DCucks on this board expected this movie to be good.
>>
$800 million.
Huge drop off second week I think.
The bad reviews, bad word of mouth and not kid friendly theme is gonna hurt it.
>>
>>67353174
and nobody on this board expected tfa and deadpool to do as well as they did
/tv/ BTFO
t
v
/

B
T
F
O
>>
>>67353174
But we aren't talking about it being good, we are talking about it making money.

Even Fantastic Four managed to turn up 168 million dollars worldwide. This is the Trasnformers universe, anything is possible
>>
800-900 million

Not good enough for Warner, but still not bad enough to fire Snyder, unfortunately
>>
>>67353510
Fantastic four was considered a massive flop, though. Bvs has:

>$250 m production budget
>probably another 150-200 m marketing

IT HAS to break 1 billion for it to be a success, even if it does 800 mil which would be great for any other blockbuster, BvS would be a disappointment for WB.
>>
>>67353618
>Fantastic four was considered a massive flop
Right, but even with a negative RT score and poor word of mouth, it still scrounged 168 million away from some unfortunate souls.

Regardless, Batman and Superman are big enough names to get it too a billion, and going forward they'll probably be more fiscal.
>>
suicide squad will beat it
>>
>>67353551
This. It will be the worst possible outcome.
>>
>>67353474
I expected TFA to do as well as it did. Deadpool was a surprise.
>>
>>67352998
Yeah great, more box office predictions from the delusional manchild that brought you such insight as "TFA WILL BTFO OUT OF AVATAR"
>>
>>67353734
SS is literally Hot Topic the Movie and that would be really sad if it did.
>>
>>67353551
>>67353791
My bet is 900 million too, maybe 950. It's going to do 550 million in two weeks and huge drop off after that. They really need a positive viewer reception too, otherwise there's no reason for JL

>>67353734
No doubt, it's tracking much better, probably going to be better executed and it's more appealing to "regular" moviegoers
>>
>>67353047

tv has a hate boner for cape movies, its only natural that they would suck the rotten tomatoe cock just to feel better about themselves
>>
1 billion+

You autists put WAY too much stock in the tomato meter in regard to box office numbers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.