[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Mike like or dislike BvS? Jay needs to know so that he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1385043114269.jpg (78 KB, 615x689) Image search: [Google]
1385043114269.jpg
78 KB, 615x689
Will Mike like or dislike BvS?

Jay needs to know so that he can avoid having to recant his verdict within 30 seconds on camera.
>>
>>67350896
Lol totally! Remember that time they totally agreed on Max Landis' new movie? Or when Mike recommended the Michal Bay ninja turtles and Jay did too? Epic bro.
>>
>>67350896
ha ha real funny rlm hater get a life you jerk
>>
Jay will hate it
Rich will hate it
Mike will enjoy it, but will probably try to fit in condemning it
Aidsmoby... no one cares what he thinks

All will say it is better than RT Score
>>
>>67352165
They'll all simply hate it. They hatred Man of Steel and this looks to be exactly the same.
>>
Jay said they like to record the reviews right after they watch the movies, so they drive back to the studio from the theater and start taping.

I was wondering, do Mike and Jay change into their VCR repairmen costumes in front of each other, or do they use the dressing room one at a time?
>>
>>67352165
>All will say it is better than RT Score

I hope not, because simultaneously giving a negative review and then complaining about the RT % is a trigger of mine.
>>
>>67352296
They go to the movies in the uniforms, duh
>>
>>67352468
>tfw you'll never sit next to Jay and Mike in the theater
>tfw Mike will never fall asleep on your shoulder and joke about it later
>>
>>67352296
They change in front of each other when Jessi isn't present.

It's a very unpleasant experience for Jay since you can clearly see the outlines of Mike's cock and balls through his briefs.
>>
>>67352165
They all absolutely hate darkgritty Nolanverse,
>>
>>67352296
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Mike and JAy are tired. They want to stop going to see shitty cape films but thats how they make their living. They are going to whine like little piggies because thats what piggies do. Except for Jack Packard he will truly enjoy it and thats good because he is not jaded from the hole these pesimistic assholes have digged themselves into.
>>
>>67352709
Rewatch the Man of Steel review, they all say they liked it for the most part.
>>
>>67353375
Jack is based AF and the only person you should be listening to at RLM these day.
>>
Jay: I hated it
Mike: I loved it
Jay: Well I didn't HATE it
>>
>>67352296
Mike and Jay have been friends since they were in their early 20s.

They've probably seen each other fully naked dozens of times.

So, yeah, they just change in front of each other.
>>
They'll both hate it. Their opinions were already formed in the AoU review
>>
>>67353403
Here's your reply.
>>
>>67352296
i like to imagine that it's like adam west batman and they turn a switch, the vhs shelf opens up, they slide down poles into the hitb set and they're just in the costumes
>>
>>67353403
Did you watch some alternate universe version of their Man of Steel episode?
>>
>>67353633
>>67353545
>>67352665
>>67352468
>>67352296
Think about what you're doing with your spare time, anon(s).

No, seriously, think about what you're devoting your brainpower to.
>>
>>67353888
Kill yourself.
>>
>>67353888
Go on
>>
>>67353605
>>67353768
Nolanverse =/= Man of Steel
They liked the Nolanverse (BB, TDK, TDKR) but not Man of Steel.
>>
Yall watched the Man of Steel review right?

They're going to shit on it. I can't wait.
>>
>>67353808
I got a hearty chuckle.
>>
>>67352296
They have hot sweaty passionate bareback and then change into uniforms in separate rooms
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.