[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you first realised Bart is the worst family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Bart_Simpson_200px.png (19 KB, 200x298) Image search: [Google]
Bart_Simpson_200px.png
19 KB, 200x298
How old were you when you first realised Bart is the worst family member.
>>
I thought he was the main character when I was his age
>>
Shrill-voiced mouthpiece of the leftist writers and moral and social conscience of Springfield Lisa is the worst by miles.
>>
>implying
Homer is the worst family member. He's a terrible dad, husband, and untreated alcoholic. You think Bart is just inherently a poor human being? It's because of Homer.
>>
>>67349989
No, my son is also named Bort.
>>
Bart is a selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>67349989
he used to be the main character until they realized how awesome homer was
>>
>>67350066
>leftist writers

It's a cartoon, calm down asshat
>>
>rewatch Classic Simpsons
>realize every Bart strangling was justified
Is this what it feels like to be an adult?
>>
>>67350092
homer: im reading the hardy boys, this one's about smuggling
bart: they're all about smuggling
homer: not this one!
>>
>>67350082
He's also abusive.
>>
>>67350210

>the smugglers of pirate cove
>>
>>67350041
He was for a good part of the first series.
>>
Rewatching from the beginning, on Season 3 now.

It's funny how the early seasons actually portrayed them as a family. The episodes revolve around a lot of down-to-earth problems like Lisa being depressed, Bart being bullied, or Homer and Marge's marriage going through a rough patch and being tempted elsewhere.

They're still gearing up to the great seasons and then the inevitable fall, but watching the early seasons makes me kind of sad knowing what it will all become.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
>>67350167
DO THE BARTMAN
>>
Lisa is far far far worse
>>
>>67349989
That's his schtick. Bart is the evil sibling, Lisa is the good one. Homer is the evil parent, Marge is the good one.

There must always be a contrast, otherwise the characters are boring af
>>
>>67350066

>muh libruhls
>>
>>67349989

>Bart is worse than Lisa
>Bart is worse than Marge

But that's wrong you dense motherfucker
>>
>>67349989
Lisa and Marge are worse.
Homer is the best family member.
Best overall character is Lenny
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.