[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROB SCHNEIDER IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
ROB SCHNEIDER IS
>>
DERR HERP DE DERP DE DOODILY DUM
>>
a legend.
>>
RATED PG 13
>>
>>67349515
A bigger faggot than OP.
>>
A GOLDFISH WHO IS MAGICALLY MADE INTO A MAN BY SCIENTISTS

He meets a girl and will fall in love with her every day, but forget he knows her. Plus he gets a job for the Mafia working as a stand over man. Of course hilarity ensues because he forgets who paid him.
>>
You don't have to make these people laugh, Rob. They don't respect you. They're laughing at you. Take off your clown make-up and come sit down. You don't have to be their fool anymore.
>>
File: 1446771163266.jpg (622 KB, 1280x1773) Image search: [Google]
1446771163266.jpg
622 KB, 1280x1773
>>
>>67349515
The star of Big Stan, arguably the best prison comedy ever. Fuck Will Fagel and Black Manlet for remaking it.
>>
Fun fact: Schneider's maternal grandmother was a Filipina who met and married his grandfather, a white American army private, while he was stationed in the Philippines.
>>
>>67349515
CIA
>>
>>67349590
would watch this desu
>>
A man that makes more money in one day than you will make in your entire life.
>>
>>67349848
Hi Rob. Don't you have some wacky hijinks to film?
>>
>>67349741
The white race cucks Asians once again.
>>
>>67349848
#RealRob
>>
>>67349741
>jew
>white

Keep dreaming, chinkboi.
>>
>>67349515
Go back to twitter Zach
>>
File: realrob_facebook-900x506.jpg (93 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
realrob_facebook-900x506.jpg
93 KB, 900x506
Anybody seen this show? I think I might watch it. Somebody has to make the sacrifice.
>>
you lika da sauce, eh?
>>
>Rob Schneider is
>philosophical drama exploring the inner journey of Rob Schneider as he wanders through the abysses and depth of his own existence and questions the nature and textures of real, unreal and surreal
>rated pg 13
>>
>>67350881
Who's the semen demon?
>>
Looks like a JUST guy
>>
FROM THE MAKERS OF DER
>>
You can doooo it
>>
>>67351010
It's his actual wife Patricia Schneider
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.