[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zack Snyder Says Star Wars: The Force Awakens Has More Collateral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg (164 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder-batman-superman.jpg
164 KB, 670x377
Snyder was mystified when someone
told him that they couldn’t think of a
movie in recent memory that’s had as
much collateral damage as “Man of Steel.”
“I went, really? And I said, well, what
about ['Star Wars: The Force Awakens']?”
the director says. “In ‘Star Wars’ they
destroy five planets with billions of people
on them. That’s gotta be one of the
highest death toll movies in history, the
new ‘Star Wars’ movie, if you just do the
math.”
>>
>>67349225
Maybe it's why they call it Star WARS.
>>
That's not collateral damage. That's a villain intentionally destroying them.
>>
>>67349225
He's right.
Also
>collateral damage
Why are the people writing for media such massive pussies now?
>>
is he aware that the villains in star wars did that and not luke skywalker or han solo
>>
>>67349225
Genocide in films is alright if you make a few jokes in the film and the film is made by Disney.
>>
Does Snyder not understand context?
>>
>>67349321
i don't think he's aware that Superman's supposed to be good
>>
>>67349321
>thinking Zack Snyder watches starshit
>>
That wasn't collateral damage tho
>>
>>67349225
Star Wars has always had huge damage and explosions, bad guys destroying planets

Man of murder had superman nonchalantly destroying an entire city whilst fighting and not caring
>>
Who gives these questions? Who gives a fuck about collateral damage in a fucking movie?
>>
>Star Wars
>Wars
>a lot of shit gets destroyed in battles between armies
>Man of Steel
>a lot of shit gets destroyed by Superman
>somehow comparable
Zack............................please wake up from your coma........Zack.............please.........
>40% 40% 40% 40% 40% 40% 40% 40%
>>
>>67349225

But they spend literally 10 seconds on it, nobody really cares, and everyone forgets about it seconds later.
>>
>>67349225
Somebody needs to teach hack Snyder what the word collateral damage fucking means.

Purposely destroying a planet of people is NOT collateral damage
>>
The criticisms are so infantile.

>W-where are the jokes
>Why is there so much destruction
>Why are the characters so stoic and manly/feminine? It's making me insecure!!
>>
Idiot fucking retard

Is anyone surprised this shit eating manlet doesn't know what the fuck hes talking about

I wonder if he'll call the money WB loses on his train wreck of a movie "collateral damage" too
>>
>>67349462
sup zack
>>
>>67349462
Hey Zack.
>>
>>67349462
Hi zack
>>
File: just.png (290 KB, 291x550) Image search: [Google]
just.png
290 KB, 291x550
>Snyder was mystified when someone told him that his new film Batman v Superman is the largest critical flop in recent memory “I went, r-really? And I said, w-well, what about M-Meet the Spartan?” the director says. “Meet the Spartans has like a 2%... that's m-much worse than us if you j-just do the m-math...”
>>
>>67349341
More specifically, they need to go to a diner after destroying an entire city. They need to be REALLY hungry, because thats FUCKING HILARIOUS!
>>
>>67349225
There is a big fucking difference between blowing up a planet that was solely created for the film and only appears for ten seconds, and blowing up what is effectively New York.
>>
>>67349589
>sniff sniff... w-why did bvs have to bomb, sniff sniff
>>
>>67349589
Hey, New York in Avengers stayed remarkably intact, partially because Cap's strategy kept the Chitauri contained (at least until they pinned the Hulk down), and partially because the Chitauri were fucking idiots.

Metropolis in Man of Steel looks like Super-Hiroshima after the battle with Zod.
>>
He is shit filmmaker, but he is right.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.