[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What color is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Mr-Bean-sum_3430148k.jpg (133 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Bean-sum_3430148k.jpg
133 KB, 858x536
What color is it?
>>
>>67348013
blue and black
>>
>>67348013
white and gold
>>
>>67348013
Lime green and black
>>
>he doesnt know the colour of Buckingham Palace
philistine
>>
>>67348013
Yellow
>>
>>67348013

Predominantly lime green. Is it a trick question? That's how complexes are formed.
>>
>>67348013
off-lime with a black bonnet
>>
Lime-green, lime-green and tangerine.
>>
>>67348103
or if you wanted to hedge your bets the bonnet might be deep forest green.
>>
Immediate reaction: yellow

After further analysis: Light olive green
>>
File: I007718.jpg (42 KB, 614x472) Image search: [Google]
I007718.jpg
42 KB, 614x472
so what's the deal with this guy?
>>
>>67348168
"brittish racing green" is an official color after all
>>
black and yellow
>>
>>67348184
hr drove a Robin
he knew what he was getting into
>>
>>67348187
you are correct. if memory serves, a particular favourite of jaguar.
>>
pea green
>>
bean
>>
>>67348013
Doesn't Rowan Atkinson hate that he's associated with being known as Mr. Bean?
>>
>>67348013
Greelow
>>
>>67348582
The character is his own creation so I don't think so
>>
>>67348582
perhaps
but he still does it from time to time
>>
>>67348582
Just like every actor in this case, he hates that being associated ith the character gets him stuck working only on things related to it, that it gets him typecasted and destroys opportunities for him since he is too identifiable. Then time passes, he takes some distance and starts to like it again.
>Mark Hamil hated being Luke Skywalker for everyone and that made him uncastable for years, which is why he got back to voice acting
>then time passed and he is the least snobbish SW actor, the one who does the most cons and who was really looking forward to TFA
>Leonard Nimoy couldn't stand Star Trek as it made him only known as Spock and even wrote his own character's death in hope it would be enough for him to move one to other things (which it didn't) and be accepted as an overall actor and not just a character
>years later, he gets back into a lot of Trek projects like the Q vs Spock shows, and did not only work as fluff-consultant but also appeared in the J.J. reboots
>>
>>67348013
phlegm green
>>
>>67348582
Would you? Mr Bean takes a lot of psychical comedic talent to do and because of that he's popular in non-English speaking countries, kids love it too.
>>
>>67348013
Stale radioactive piss color
>>
>>67348013
OOH, THEY'RE RED WHITE AND BLUE
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.