[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deluded DC Fans General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
Deluded DC Fans General
>>
>>
>>67346696
Except RotS was loved by the critics
>>
>>67346690

Probably not going to get too much DC/WB objectivity out of users named "eobardthawne42" and "Lexl96".

I feel bad for these fans because this self-delusion doesn't help anyone. The only way we're going to get better movies than Green Lantern is to demand better movies than Green Lantern. But I've some diehard comicbook fans who *adore* that movie and cannot take the fanboy-blinders off, its an objectively-bad construction of a film and their willingness to accept whatever slop Warner Brothers offers them just hurts them in the end.

I'm a comicbook fan. I wanted to see the foundations of a Justice League franchise be awesome. But instead its looking like we're getting another grimfest that doesn't fit the characters (except Bats) at all. WB doesn't understand that what works for Bats might not be the perfect fit for every other superhero in their stable, especially not their Sun God prototypical superhero in the blue tights.

Meanwhile, Marvel is finding success with lighthearted, fun, entertaining movies like GotG and Deadpool. I just don't see how WB can't figure out how off-target they are.
>>
>>
Almost as delusional as the Bernie Sanders sub.
>>
File: DC CUCK PRAYER CIRCLE.png (27 KB, 896x369) Image search: [Google]
DC CUCK PRAYER CIRCLE.png
27 KB, 896x369
Preach baby
>>
>>67346690
>It's not enough that I watch a film that I personally enjoy, I need to ensure that all the reviews match up or else its shit!
Fucks sake, what is it about the internet that breeds this mentality. No ones going to judge you for enjoying a movie that might not be the greatest critically.
>>
>>67346959

The number of people on that sub who are now saying that they just won't vote at all in the general election is hilarious.

>"We hate Trump, so we're going to let Trump become president! That'll show him!"
>>
File: 1456656556720.jpg (28 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
1456656556720.jpg
28 KB, 564x564
>>67347035
>"GUYS I'M AN ATHEIST I'M SO SMART AND I LOVE SUPERHERO MOVIES"
>>
>>67347035

>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!

Jesus Christ.

RT's fresh/rotten ratings system is largely pointless, its too binary. What is much more telling about BvS isn't this arbitrary scoring system, its that every single "fresh" review so far has expressed serious reservations with the film and its obvious problems. Just look at the fresh reviews and none of them love the film, they're measured responses, "you'll enjoy it if you can ignore the flaws" type of half-hearted endorsements.
>>
>>67346720
Why?
>>
>>67347083
Trump is not going to win.
But it is weird that Berniefags hate trumps since they are both the anti-establishment candidates.

But back on topic since this isn't /pol/
Is that really true about TDK? Did it really get bad reviews at the start? Because I remember nothing but praise before watching it.
>>
>>67346690
yeah I feel pretty bad about >tfwngf /tv/ posters comparing themselves to teenage girls and making fun of them for liking a capeshit franchise lol
>>
>>67347250
Because it wasn't AS bad as the other two. That's seriously all it was.
>>
File: batfag.png (58 KB, 710x569) Image search: [Google]
batfag.png
58 KB, 710x569
>>67346690
>>
>>67349401
Here's the pic he linked
>>
>>67349401
>say stupid *beep* like
who the *beep* types like that?
>>
>>67349428
He is seeing that the characters in the "political drama" are wearing silly costumes, right?
>>
File: DC cucks.png (72 KB, 803x787) Image search: [Google]
DC cucks.png
72 KB, 803x787
>>
>>67349469
Imdb censors it.
>>
>>67349401
>imbeciles

he's beyond mad
>>
>>67349474
You can do more than just silly stuff with superheroes and comic book characters. The Burton Batman movies proved it well. But going overly "philosophical" and political with them is probably not a very good idea. it might work in comics that can take time to create completely unrealistic worlds in which their colorful characters make sense, but it doesn't translate well to movie.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.