[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear Marvel paid all those shills to drive down BvS review
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 900x900
I swear Marvel paid all those shills to drive down BvS review scores.

Its like how Disney(owner of Marvel) paid critics into giving near perfect scores to TFA, an objectively mediocre movie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67346543
RT gave age of ultron a 75%
>>
>>67346543

No, you fucking cunt. You fucking capeshit cunts should fucking hang yourselves from a steel beam with a kevlar rope, jesus h. clusterfuck I fucking hate capeshit and the mancunts who read comic books because they're autistic as all fuck, this world needs thirty goddamn nukes thrown at it by a fucking nuke-throwing satellite of some kind
>>
>>67346566
But this further proves his argument.
>>
>>67346543
DC DRONE DAMAGE CONTROL XD
>>
>>67346566

Yeah and it was an awful movie
>>
>>67346566

RT doesn't 'give' movies scores. It's an aggregate site you dumb fuck.

Also it's owned by Warner Brothers!
>>
>>67346605
>my favorite company that produces films for manchildren can beat up your favorite company that produces films for manchildren
>>
>>67346666
That's right, age of ultron is a better movie than BvS.

Retard.
>>
With MoS as a reference point, it's probably just shitty, my man
>>
>>67346543
Why can't /tv/ rationalise that Zack Snyder - a man who has only made shitty or mediocre movies - made another shitty movie?
>>
>>67346729

>Zack Snyder
>shitty movie

why can't marveldrones just fuck off ?

zack is the greatest living director of our times

too deep for you retard?grow some taste pleb

marvel is for kids, capekino is for man
>>
Marvel-Disney is literally the most corrupt conglomerate in Hollywood. Look at the blatant bias in all the paid BvS reviews. Its all "its not like Marvel', its not funny enough, where is my jokes?'

We should have expected this from the perpetrators of The Force Awakens and employer of JJ Abrams.
>>
>>67346699

as soon as I realised it was James Spader doing the voice I cant help to imagine him speaking every line in a recording booth, same with any animated movie with celebrity voices it just completely ruins the immersion
>>
>>67346787
dc keks btfo
>>
>>67346787
At first I didn't believe in that corporate shill shit but I think after this it's obvious what Disney is doing.
>>
>>67346543
>Its like how Disney(owner of Marvel) paid critics into giving near perfect scores to TFA, an objectively mediocre movie.
It is objectively and subjectively a piece of shit only rivaled by clusterfuck turds such as TDKR and Prometheus.
>>
>>67346783
Much bait. Very wow.
>>
>>67346855
marveldrone exposed
>>
>>67346543
ROTTEN TOMATOES IS OWNED BY WARNER BROS.
>>
>>67346861
Kek.

Take your head out of Henry Cavill's red-pantied anus you faggoted fanboy, not all of us are sitting in tents with Marvel or DC logos and shitting in our hands to throw at the other side.
>>
>>67346566
Ultron deserves something like a 20-30%, something that bad should never be made again but the RT reviews encourage a repeat
>>
>>67346543
Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Marvel/Disney don’t know what they are doing. They know exactly what their dong, and thats paying shills to shill.
>>
>>67346837
Making popular movies?
>>
>>67346699
>That's right, age of ultron is a better movie than BvS.
You haven't seen BvS yet, you delusional fruitcake.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.