[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daredevil S2 E2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>rooftop scenes with Punisher
>corridor fight
>very little Foggy screentime

Why can't every episode be like this?

Is the rest of S2 downhill from here?
>>
Oops I meant E3 "New York's Finest"
>>
>>67346492
once the ninjas show up

that and page is pretty annoying. reminds me of felicity.
>>
>>67346492
I'm at episode 5 or something and I have to say Elektra is a total babe. Needs more Punisher though.
Fucking hate the red cuck and the blonde bimbo though. Literally the worst characters of season 1 and they need to be killed off already.
>>
Yeah, episode 2 is easily the best episode for season 2. The ninja shit just wasn't interesting. The ending to the Punisher's storyline is also total bullshit and felt really rushed.
>>
>>67346492
I had to struggle to watch this all the way through. This froggy character, jesus CHRIST what were they THINKING? Trope after trope after trope, they could have replaced all his scenes with a cue card that read "The sidekick does what you expect" and it would have been the same.

Crock of shit if you ask me, lads.
>>
Don't get the hate on Foggy when he's banging the blonde lawyer.
>>
FOGGY FOGGY FOGGY FOGGY
>>
>>67346492
Damn daredevil needs some boots.
>>
>>67346890
plus he can't act for shit
>>
>>67346492
If every scene was like that, it would devalue those scenes.

Kingpin vs Punisher shit was GOAT tbqh senpai
>>
The fight scenes are GOAT, especially the prison hallway one, that shit was dank
>>
Why do you hate Foggy, anon?
>>
>>67346492
There is too much talking.
What is it with these series. Its the same in black sails.
Is it a matter of budget? There is tons of talking, and characters keep spouting their life philosophies and talking about nonesense.
You never feel a genuine excitement cause shit is just so unrealistic(with the caveat that its about superheroes).
The plot is written in convoluted ways, characters are way too sentimental, motivations of characters dont REALLY make sense, shit happens for dumb reasons(like vaybe;s death in black sails). There are convenient plot elements instead of smart writing..
>>
desu, what bothers me the most is having to look at shanes shitty face all the time.

i'd rather have jaleel white play the punisher
>>
File: fsk.jpg (372 KB, 1565x796) Image search: [Google]
fsk.jpg
372 KB, 1565x796
best scene in season 2
>>
>>67346917

She's obnoxious, and the idea that a bulldog like foggy could pull her is laughable. That being said, I don't hate foggy like a lot of /tv/ seems to. He's not a great character, but he doesn't ruin the show or anything.
>>
>>67349540
>matt hits fisk and fisk uses that to figure out that matt is daredevil
>>
>>67349540
Any scene with the Kingpin and Punisher in Season 2 is pure gold.

When it gets down to Karen Page and Foggy. Shit slows down hardcore.
>>
>>67349140

I would rather have characters having poignant conversations that reveal their motivations than have to watch more stupid ninja fights. What would you replace the talking scenes with?

As far as Black Sails goes, Vane getting captured and hanged makes perfect sense in context. He's a pirate, one that Cunt Guthrie specifically hates, and he knows his death will help start a revolution against the governor.
>>
File: dont answer.png (201 KB, 493x776) Image search: [Google]
dont answer.png
201 KB, 493x776
FOGGY FOGGY FOGGY
>>
>>67349835
You are a faggot. I would rerpalce them with plot advancment. Characters can reveal their thoughts through action or through how they react to things happening as oppose ot blabbering exposition for 10 minutes at a time.
And vayne was about to be rescued but then "sacrificed himself to start a revolution" what the ebbing fuck, its the dumbest shit ever and you are a braindead faggot for liking it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.