[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Left guy had legs chopped off by Hank >Suddenly walks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: bettercallsaul_2badguys.jpg (245 KB, 1277x715) Image search: [Google]
bettercallsaul_2badguys.jpg
245 KB, 1277x715
>Left guy had legs chopped off by Hank
>Suddenly walks again like nothing's happened

Has science gone too far?
>>
>>67346066
it's not the same guy
>>
>>67346088
It isn't? Pretty sure these are the guys from the 1-minute episode in breaking bad
>>
quadruplicates. Time travel. Breaking Kino. Better call KEno
>>
>>67346121
those Mexicans sure have huge families
>>
>implying they're not terminators sent from the future by the WALT-AI to kill Mike
>>
>>67346672
they are pretty badass though

never heard them talk
>>
>>67346066
Is this some kind of /tv/ meme?

You realise, except for the cold openings, it's set before the events of Breaking Bad, right?
>>
>>67346894
Breaking Bad stopped airing last year dumbass
>>
This show shits on canon so fucking hard.

Mike would never thought of messing with cartel, let alone publicly pressing charges against Tuco.
>>
The whole Tuco cameo is bullshit, I imagine Tuco just writing down Mike's license to come by his house one day, not putting hands on him.
>>
>>67346950
He didn't have to press charges, the cops saw Tuco hitting him.
That being said, which other shows are essential nothinghappens core?
>>
>>67346950
this, mike took fucking half measures, and he even explained in breaking bad that he never took half measures and now he does them again
>>
>>67346167
for you
>>
>>67346894

It is? There's even the jail sequences where the Chuck has to come and save his brother from what he did. Now he's just waiting for the opportunity to become Goodman again.
>>
>>67347027
Perhaps he will learn his lesson.
>>
>>67346950
This is prequel, not-gonna-shoot anybody Mike. He hasn't had that much exposure to the cartel yet. He was smart enough to know that killing Tuco would have made matters far worse, and didn't think they'd go to such lengths to get a reduced sentence for him.
>>
>>67346066
They're clones, idiot.
>>
>>67347065
yeah but he already explained it in breaking bad and then now he doesnt do it anymore shit is so frustrating, bad writing
>>
>>67346672
Why would Walt send robots to kill his future self?
>>
>>67347027
Mike took "half measures" all the time before and after that speech. He was just trying to cement a message into Walt's head to stop dicking around.
>>
>>67347108
I still think Mike should've just killed Tuco
>>
>>67347138
If the Salamanca family is this asshurt over ~5 years in prison, I think Mike was justified in saying they'd be swarming if Tuco was killed.
>>
Lol I saw the final script on this show, my dad worked for AMC but now in HBO.

/spoiler those two baldmen will kill tuco because better call saul will extortionate them /spoiler
>>
>>67346918
And?

Troll or not: Either way you're retarded.
>>
>>67347337
yeah but now they know who mike is, if mike just sniped them he would be in the clear
>>
>>67347415
I think he's realizing that. Plus what Nacho said about the murder resulting in a higher paycheck and less facial massacre.

We have to go from tollbooth Mike to druglord's enforcer Mike. Stepping stones. I don't think he'll be playing nice for too much longer.
>>
>>67347466
i wonder when they are gonna show him becoming a cop
>>
>>67347557
During Better Call Chuck set in the 1890s
>>
>we're gonna stand on top of the roof here so everyone in the block could see us
>we wait for the old man to look at us
>we do a cool hand gesture and leave

bravo
>>
>>67347713
i heard its the same location as the parking garage
>>
>>67347713
They are pretty socially inept. They don't have a single inconspicuous scene in Breaking Bad either.

It's silly and cartoonish, but at least it's consistent.
>>
>>67347713
>tfw you kinda sure oldman is looking at you
>start throwing the gesture
>turns out olman was looking at the sky
>tfw back to waiting
worst shit
>>
File: bettercallsaul-krazy8.png (734 KB, 1188x326) Image search: [Google]
bettercallsaul-krazy8.png
734 KB, 1188x326
Anyone recognize him?

Makes you wonder what more easter eggs the creator has put into this show
>>
File: 1296205815793.png (138 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1296205815793.png
138 KB, 400x400
>>67347096

Ever think that maybe the fucking story Mike told Walt in BB was made up bullshit and what he was really referring to when he talked about half measures was this shit?

Did that ever occur to you?
>>
>>67347888
do you think? how so?
>>
>>67347883
>easter eggs

Kid you have no fucking idea what easter eggs are. Being fucking center frame certainly isn't an easter egg, you shit eating faggot.
>>
>>67347934
You obviously missed the point

Look closely

or wait, ill explain

Left is a show called Better Call Saul, right is Breaking Bad (the best show of all time)

ITS THE SAME FUCKING DUDE

right??
>>
>>67347888
no retard that was about a guy beating his wife and whistling in the back of a police car

retard
>>
do all female lawyers have buff arms like kim wexler? it must be a side effect of her carrying heavy briefcases all the time
>>
>>67348086
so manly yugggg
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.