[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win in a fight: Aslan or Sheev?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 671x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 671x469
Who would win in a fight:
Aslan or Sheev?
>>
>>67340846
real question: Who runs better kino?
>>
>>67340866
Aslan for sure. He's worth like 100 lions minimum
>>
>>67340846
obviously Sheev, dude.
Aslan is a Jesus allegory which makes dying one his main powers.
Sheev will spin right through him.
>>
>>67341064
I thought aslan was literall jesus
>>
>>67341126
Aslan could also be mohammed

t. Liam
>>
>>67341167
lol no. read book dude. mohamed is a festy flying skellington that gets to eat all the dregs after after aslan nukes the universe.
>>
>>67341126
he is, cs lewis was a pretty devout christian
>>
File: 1458702870125.png (325 KB, 560x559) Image search: [Google]
1458702870125.png
325 KB, 560x559
>>67340846
>implying sheev has the courage to even face this majestic beast

I guess it depends where they are. If Sheev went through a wardrobe somewhere in the galaxy and ended up in Narnia, Aslan would fuck his shit up because he is the literal god of that world.

If however, Aslan wandered outside of Narnia and ran into Sheev, it'd be a bloody, epic battle but Sheev would ultimately be the victor due to force powers and claws < lightsaber
>>
>>67341167
>>67341254
I mean I thought aslan was god.
>>
>>67341446
Jesus is god
>>
Define "win" in the scenario
>>
>>67341305
sheeve + lightsaber spin = jadis + stone knife attack

She was the empress of a different universe too.
>>
>>67341646
edit to add, you're might have a bit of a point, she was in narnia when he beat her.
>>
File: aslo.jpg (65 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
aslo.jpg
65 KB, 852x480
>>67340846
Sheev?
Not against Aslo. Nah.
>>
>>67341768
i watched his episode of stargate yesterday. funny old bastard.
>>
>>67341446

Pretty much >>67341505

Christian theology states that God the Father, God the SOn (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit are all one and the same, but each facet can be perceived individually and separately. Hence a 3 in one God.
>>
Who has the high ground? It makes all the difference.
>>
>>67341926
Like Man-E-Faces from Masters of the Universe? Fuck, I might start going church now!
>>
>>67341979
No, not really like him at all. You're thinking of a Quintesson.

God exists outside of relative time & space, jesus is his human form and the holy spirit is god and jesus' magic powers manifesting in reality, but sentient. But they are all god. At the same time. And independant of each other. But they are all the same guy. But they're three different guys as well.
>>
>>67341234
Tfw the mudslimes tried to make their flying skellington and aslan the same person to trick the christians into following the literal devourour of the unfaithful
Aslan is stated as being the son of the enperor of the east or across the sea or some shit like that. Hes jesus plan and simple
>>
>>67342290
All thanks to a donkey in a lion costume and his advisor, a devious monkey who spends the entire book rubbing his hands and collecting taxes.

UNFILMABLE POTTERY

POTTERY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.