[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for Rey Kenobi?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
What's next for Rey Kenobi?
>>
>>67337803
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>67337803
>Kenobi
You know nothing.
>>
>>67339131
Jon snow!!!1 xD
>>
>>67337803
Breed with Kylo.
>>
>>67337803
Lick my asshole
>>
>>67337863
>bypass the compressor

literally ass to mouth

disgusting media spouting shit
>>
>>67337863
"compressuh!" :3

Rey a cute, CUTE!
>>
>>67337863
>engine doesn't start without the compressor
>20 seconds later bypasses the compressor

YOU'RE A HACK JAY JAY
>>
What of she's Sheev's daughter? No one would saw that coming and it would be le epin twist, she goes dark side and the final battle is between Ben Solo and Rey Palpatine.
>>
>>67340837

if you like Xenomorphs, sure.
>>
>>67340904
Maybe. She has the same fighting style.
>>
>>67340934
A cute Xenomorph. Yes.
>>
>>67340837
kys on back over to reddit, /a/, or /v/
whatever shithole you came from
>>
>>67340904
Oinlimited Poiwah
>>
>>67340938
does she know any good tricks though?
>>
I seriously believe that Reyfags are actual pedophiles. The girl is built like a prepubescent
Boy, she has no ass or tits, no curves. The cutest thing about her is her accent (and even then that's a matter of personal taste)

Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your preference for underdeveloped girls, I'm just saying you should probably seek help or voluntarily undergo some serious therapy because your taste in waifus is bottom of the barrel.
>>
>I seriously believe that Reyfags are actual pedophiles.
Shieeeet. You got me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.