[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT "the forced badass"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: the axe cousins.jpg (82 KB, 760x535) Image search: [Google]
the axe cousins.jpg
82 KB, 760x535
ITT "the forced badass"
>>
>>67335614
i love bcs. i think it is a better show than brba. but i had always written off the 'fanservice' detractors until this last episode.

why in the fuck would the murder twins show up on a church top and give a warning?

that whole scene just didn't make sense and it was obviously a brba fanservice bullshit sequence.
>>
File: community_image_1396323664.jpg (24 KB, 412x610) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1396323664.jpg
24 KB, 412x610
Such bullshit. In Breaking Bad there was a multiple episode buildup, establishing how badass these two were and how big a deal was that they had been summoned from Mexico.

Annnnnd now they just pop up on a roof and one of them playfully uses his finger as a gun. These guys don't threaten. They just stalk you and murder you.

We all know that these guys are only here because Mike's subplot is the only thing keeping this show alive.
>>
>>67336102
All those Breaking Bad tie ins are my least favourite parts of BCS. It seriously feels like there are 50 people living in that universe.

And DUDE SILENT CARTEL ASSASSINS LMAO were one of the worst parts of Breaking Bad
>>
>>67335614

The overwhelming majority of female action heroes.
>>
File: Darth-Maul_632eb5af.jpg (216 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Maul_632eb5af.jpg
216 KB, 768x432
His character is just "look at my lightsaber"
>>
>>67336558

I cringe every time someone says he was a great villain.
>>
>>67336403
It is starting to get a little ridiculous. But it was inevitable these two would show after bringing bag Mr. Bell.

I just wish they would scale back the Mike episodes. It's starting to feel like the Better Call Mike show.
>>
Guessing by the first couple posts Better Call Saul ruined these guys?
>>
File: Anton.jpg (17 KB, 426x295) Image search: [Google]
Anton.jpg
17 KB, 426x295
>>
>>67336651
Not really, they just showed up in the more recent episode and acted vaguely threateningly. They weren't that great in Breaking Bad, but they seem to be showing up in Better Call Saul as fanservice, rather than as actual characters or plot points.
>>
>>67336616
People say that?
>>
>>67335614
Yeah, hector definetly forced them to be badasses
>>
" forced "...... Are you kidding me, if you chop someone to death with an axe, you are by all accounts a badass.
>>
File: gevyimlax4s6zigqbwv0.jpg (251 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
gevyimlax4s6zigqbwv0.jpg
251 KB, 757x720
>>
>>67337190
>CIA
>forced
Most real thing in that whole movie.
>>
File: crypticbullshitgenerator.png (541 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
crypticbullshitgenerator.png
541 KB, 684x513
>>
>>67335614
was it autism?
>>
>>67336102

They are the nephews to Hector. Hector wanted to further scare Mike when the two guys at his house were foiled by Mike.
>>
>>67336369
Mike's sub-plot is the only thing keeping the plebs watching, maybe. At this point it isn't telling us anything new about the character and isn't a particularly interesting story, it's just "Mike's badass old man moment of the week".
>>
>>67337244

I agree. I like that fight he had with Matt but the dude himself is too over-the-top.
>>
>>67336655
This. This mumbling slackjawed face retard I would easily mistake for an actual tard on the streets.
>>
>>67336847
Ah being 13 again
>>
>>67336762
yeah, you hear it every so often. I've seen it mentioned here at least once.

A casual google had this as the top result:

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/star-wars/32094/killing-darth-maul-lucas-big-prequel-trilogy-mistake

>Darth Maul was one of most exciting new characters in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace. Ryan argues that George Lucas got rid of him too soon.

Fucking lol
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.