[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.
>>
Thanks Reddit
>>
>>67335185
He was so poor he had to resort to sucking off faggots under the George Washington Bridge just to get something to eat. Not for money. He literally survived off the nutrients in the copious amounts of jissom that he swallowed. He couldn't even get a date with a girl because of his rancid protein farts.
>>
He was so poor starving kids in Africa were sending HIM money.
>>
File: bale.png (417 KB, 399x599) Image search: [Google]
bale.png
417 KB, 399x599
>When asked on how he managed to lose so much weight for his role in The Machinist (2004), Christian Bale said he had help from an unlikely source.

>"After seeing Matt's transformation between season six and seven [of Friends], I knew there was only one man I could ask for advice"
>>
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a fabergé egg. Matt LeBlanc bought a hot dinner.
>>
When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he did was smile and say, "That's the last blowjob I will ever have to give."
>>
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought a hot dinner. Matt LeBlanc bought a cold dinner.
>>
>>67336352

A reminder that the hotter the girl, the more likely it is that she'll have horrible and very consistent protein farts. You're actually better off getting with a skinnyfat girl if you want someone who'll fart the least (a fat girl will fart for a variety of other reasons).
>>
>its a reddit thread
Hey guys! :D

Did you know that Harrison Ford was a janitor when he got the role of hand solo?
>>
hot dinner posting
>>
How awful is he going to be in the nu Top Gear?
>>
TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Courteney Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc had $11111 and said "dubs to quints senpai"
>>
>>67337540

Matt's a lad, it's the others you've gotta worry about.
>>
>>67335185
>TIL
Don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again.
>>
>>67337540
As a Britbong I'd much rather watch him in a car than Chris Evans or whoever the fuck else.
>>
>>67337453
Girls don't fart
Stupid
>>
>TIL

thanks reddit
>>
File: eg12.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
eg12.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
>>67337453

>if you want someone who'll fart the least
>>
>hot dinner

What's that
>>
>>67337767

But I don't have a fart fetish.
>>
>>67335185
He was so poor that he was forced to constantly sell off his hair. This is why if you look closely during first season you can see that his hair is actually his former hobo beard.
>>
Matt LeBlanc was so poor before Friends, he had to throw up any food he ate and saved it for the next day to eat
>>
>>67336730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFJ62vlZbls
>>
>>67337793
It's like a Hot Carl, but with a plate and silverware.
>>
What's the point of reposting the same threads? Are you people really this braindead?
>>
>>67337814
Are there seriously tripfags on tv? Disgusting.jpg
>>
>>67338748
lol
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.