[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so fucking good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 960x1440
Thoughts /tv/
>>
Not directed by Snyder or written by Goyer for starters
>>
>>67331441

I don't know, i haven't see it. Care to explain?
>>
Good tier,this and flash point paradox
>>
>>67331441

Because Snyder is not on it
>>
bretty gud. same with dark knight returns part 2
>>
>>67331441
Was thinking the same thing. Why is this so fucking good?
>>
File: Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg (1 MB, 1633x2443) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg
1 MB, 1633x2443
>>67331491
Its a good revenge story with batman and someone who knows him as well as anyone. Some good joker schenanigans, voiced by John DiMaggio.

Of course pic related is the best batman movie in the franchise.
>>
>>67332514

Some people don't like it because Phantasm is a chick but I'm a fan.
>>
Because it explores Batman's, Robin's and Joker's relationship in an interesting way.
>>
>>67331441
Probably my favourite animated superhero movie. Story is fantastic, Voice acting it top tier especially Greenwood and Ackles. This is what the batman reboot should have been, or a setup film like a death in the family and then this.

That scene towards the end where he confronts batman who still refuses to kill despite his emotions is pretty fantastic. I'd love to see it recreated in live action with amazing actors. Hell Ackles could play Todd pretty well, he's come a long way in acting skill in the last 11 years.
>>
File: cast.png (116 KB, 643x1089) Image search: [Google]
cast.png
116 KB, 643x1089
>>67331441

Stop. My penis can get only so erect.
>>
>>67332555

I've literally never seen anyone complain about that Phantasm aspect.
>>
>>67332615
what compelled you to look at the IMDB profile of Vincent Martella?
>>
>>67331441
Better than the comic it was based on.
>>
>>67331441
The heartbreak in the last fightscene in the apartment But why, on gods earth, is HE still alive? :'(
>>
File: everybody-hates-chris10.jpg (75 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
everybody-hates-chris10.jpg
75 KB, 450x330
>>67332675

Trying to remember where I knew him from.

And obviously to fap.
>>
File: dubs laugh.gif (2 MB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
dubs laugh.gif
2 MB, 265x308
>>67332615
>Non Conroy Batman
>Non Hamil Joker

WB could've hat the perfect cast
>>
>>67331441
It is great.
I don't wish to wank Duffie, but DCA got me pretty hyped before he died.

>>67332021
JL War, and New Frontier were better than Flashpoint, and I liked the Flashpoint event.

Multiversity is in my wish list for a possible project.
>>
>>67333030
Based DiMaggio is an acceptable substitute.
>>
>>67332514
i think this was dull.. i dont get the love for it.

dark knight returns is amazing though. have not seen the OP yet.
>>
>>67333030
I thought that too but honestly the voice acting was solid and all around just a great movie. It is my favorite DC animated feature.
>>
>>67331441
Batman not played by a jihadist.
>>
>>67333204
Because its how you make a movie about bruce wayne sacrificing himself for the cause of batman against his mirror image. Its got good drama, tension, a genuine sense of mystery, the phenomenal VA work of Conroy and Hamil, and that timeless bruce timm aesthetic.
>>
There's a fan edit that moves around the red hood scenes so it plays more like a mystery. I think it's an improvement, but I like the original a lot too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.